Fishin was great.........

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP Heintzman

Reaction score
Hey Fellas, finally got away from training and got to do some fishing at Clark's Hill with the wife, then the boys youth group came up over the weekend and we took them out for the weekend. One kid in my boat had never caught a fish before and he caught two bass on a crankbait! One went about two pounds......I think he's the one hooked.........ha ha ha.

TEE, I see your back from Dale.........For the "unofficial website tourney" for May, my best went 19" @ 3.9lbs. Caught it on a fluke,......what you got from Dale?! Ain't got the pics developed yet so you'll have to trust me on this one.............and that statement comin' from a fisherman........ha ha ha:lol::lol:

Also, the fish here on Fort Stewart are schoolin' and we have been whoopin' em' on super flukes. It's like Custers Last Stand on the floor of my boat,......dead flukes everywhere!

Couldn't let you catch all the fish on vacation Trepper! Ya'll be good, going back out Friday, see ya on the water;).

JP

:lol:

Sounds like my boat...Flukes everywhere!:p

Best was about 4 1/2 but, I spanked em pretty good on spinners on shaded banks.

Remember that on postspawn. And NEVER GIVE UP!

Last day was interesting...I'd been whoopin' on dad for two days then, on the final day at 2:00 PM I finally caught my first fish!

It was on after that...10 within an hour ranging from 3 to 4. Good way to end:cool:

I'll try to get some pics as well...caught alot of eyes and crackers too.:p

Latest posts

Back