This is gonna hurt....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
US ALL!...Gas staions around here are already running out of gas! Not good:blink:

Tee, I just read a story like that, waht they are doing is not shipping more gas until the station is almost out of gas.

Yeah and tappin' the resreve AIN'T gonna help...watch and see.:(

I'm sorry...I guess I should quit my *****in' since I ain't down south!;)

In any event I have not put gas in my Ranger since I got it, only 1/4 full in each tank, do I go get it filled now?

With all those flooded cars down south, you would think we'd be using less gas....

Gas just jumped $0.40 Gallon around the stations here. Average price $3.109:(::angry:

Tee

What I read on WHIOTV.com was that a station was still selling at $2.48 a gal. and they ran him out of regular.The report said that you could still buy at $3.:eek:00 plus.:eek:

Ouch! :eek: Gas here (middle Georgia) is just reaching $3.01 (reg. unl) this PM and stations are shutting down gas sales, running dry and some have shut down with "emergency vehicles only" signs. Gas lines at the pumps, almost like the 70's.

I live 3 miles from work, I moght just start walking 6 miles per day...:unsure:

Fairborn BPS sold all of theirs at $2.59 until it was gone.

Just think guys if u had bought 1,000,000 gals. 2-3 years ago when it was less the A $1 how much u would have now 3,000,000 + I was going to do this but just could not find:D a tank that big not even on the internet.:D

Durn Scott, that's be a LOT of STABIL...LOL.:D

Came home this morning (North GA) and gas was $2.59. Got it this afternoon for $2.91. Neighbor got it for $3.59 2 hours later. There is also a station just north of Gainesville near the ramp on Lanier that I usually go to. He is selling regular gas for $4.98/ gallon. He was interviewed on the radio and said he was "about out, so he was gonna get what he could for it". :angry:It goes without saying, I'll NEVER visit this guys store again. I hope he goes out of business.

He was interviewed on the radio and said he was "about out, so he was gonna get what he could for it". It goes without saying, I'll NEVER visit this guys store again. I hope he goes out of business.

I'm a big believer in free markets, and pricing what the market will bear, but I am also a big believer that consumers should remember how they are treated in unusual situations by the stores they frequent. That guy will have pissed away a lot of regulars.

The governor of GA was quotes as saying that most of the gas we use comes via the Savannah seaport, not pipeline, and that panic buying was causing the local outages.

I met my wife for lunch yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon. While out, I offered to pump gas in her state owned car as she has to go to Chattanooga this morning for business. It was $3.19 per gallon. I filled up our vehicles Tuesday at $2.47 per gallon.

On Tuesday, our friend that owns the station that we trade with told me that it was going to get worse before it gets better. On the local talk radio shows the $4.00 per gallon mark is being discussed. So far, no rationing (sp) here in the Knoxville, TN area.

I still can't complain with all of the suffering going on right now.

These next few weeks or even months are going to prove to be interesting.

Latest posts

Back