The First "Mona Vie" Team member

• Thread starter Greg Gutierrez [URL]http://mymonavie.com/DoubleG/[
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Gutierrez

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I wanted to make sure I keep you informed about the growing list of Team Mona Vie members. We are building a team of anglers and entrepreneurs who are increasing their health and wealth by distributing Mona Vie.

It is a little late but I wanted to make sure I adequately acknowledged this man before too much time has passed. Please congratulate our very own Bruce Freeman as the first NTOWS member to join Team Mona Vie! Bruce is well on his way to building a successful home business.

For those of you on the site that have had some kind of a problem with a boat, truck, car, trailer or any thing with an engine Bruce has always been the answer man with the fix to your problems, well everything except for refrigerators
http://mymonavie.com/DoubleG/

Thanks Dude, While I am a little slow getting started (I have not set my web site up yet) I think it's a great product with plenty to offer on the home bussiness side also. I will keep this story short but if you want more info contact Greg or I. As a 47 year old smoker who likes his beer and red meet I am not a role model for a healthy life style. I started drinking Mona Vie about 6 weeks ago, I turned my best friend into Mona Vie because he has been searching something to help ease the aches and pains of his fibormialga (sorry about the spelling) oh and he is a member here also. All I can say is it works for him. I will confess that I did not feel any real effect but I have to add a little more to this story.

On Sunday Sept 30th I hopped in a racing go-kart for the first time in 15 years. The while sitting in the staging lane I told the kart owner I did not have any brakes? He told me just to lift before the flag stand going into turn one and I would be fine. Well I sailed into turn one, pumped the brake, turned the wheel and slid across the track, the grass and into the hay bales. My fault I knew I did not have brakes. I fixed the brakes ended up qualifying 2nd and finished the 20 lap feature 2nd.

My point, the next day I was fine, I was not near as sore as I should have been. My first task of the day on Monday was a 53" trailer load of furniture that was just short of 13,000 lbs.. So even though I don't feel like a million dollars every day, I do beleave in Mona Vie and what it can do.

Thanks

BF

P.S It was a black number 3 kart......