The Banana

• Thread starter Teri C. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8544/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Here is my new love.
Nitro_185Sport_SideView.jpg

They'll make you an honorary GA Tech fan with a beauty like that! (LOL!!) You'll be turning heads everywhere!

Congrats, thats a nice looking boat the colors are very sharp. Im sure you are really going to enjoy it.

Teri,

Nice looking boat! Are those colors new this year! I like it!

Bob G.

OK Teri Let's get specific here - I went to Harcourt Elemetary, Westlane Middle and North Central High. How close were we?? Oh, I Graduated North Central in 84.

I keep looking at that boat of yours and say "WOW, that MIGHT get me to go over to the DARK side!!!" Read a few "Tin wins and Glass is Past" discussions on this board!! LOL

Pike elementary, Guion Middle School, Pike High School, Graduated from Brebeuf 89, graduated from IUPUI. Still here working at Lilly.

Trying to figure out how to make the picture smaller so bare with me.

The small picture isn't working for me. Any tips?
Nitro185.jpg

sweet looking boat, almost ordered the yellow/red/black combo for my 901 but decided on the red/black/white to go with the red truck that I (hehe my wife drives, she claims it anyway) have.

Trep,

Don't say that, just keep repeating the mantra, "Tin is In, Tin is In"!

Really nice boat, though!

Rich D

AAAAAAAY OOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAYYYY-O, Daylite comes and I wanna go home.....

Hey Mr. Talley man...... talley me bannanas.

Sharp Boat

TOXIC

Sweet boat. Please keep that nice trailer out of the salt water..............sa

Teri - Open the picture in what ever software you used to save it and re-size it down 50%.

I graduated PU in 88, I used to drive by Brebeuf all the time!!! Small world!

I am really beginning to appreciate the color "yellow" again.... I have a feeling my next boat and truck will be in that color range...

Sharp boat!

Sim - I still LOVE the Yellow on Ferraris!! To bad they can't tow anything!!!

Latest posts

Back