Sweet Rig

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donald Fruge

Reaction score
Does this seem like an outstanding deal or what?

From the swap and sell section. Am I missing something?

1995 Nirto 180TF(18')115 Mercury-tracker motor w/ss prop. Excellent condition - garage kept & covered. Ready to fish, Depth finder, trolling motor , 3 bank onboard charger, electic trim ,life jackets(5) , ski's.

ASKING $7500.00 - boat is in Spring Texas ( near Houston ).

email me at...

Not that I am considering crossing over or anything.....

Tin is In

Never rode in a 180 TF but my TF1800 runs great. No hopping or porpoising at all. Turns on a dime, hole shot is NOW great since it has a foil on it. But for $7500, as long as the motor is strong, yeah, it's a good deal. Especially if you consider what one new would run. I'm asking $7500 for mine, but keep in mind, that's with a 150 HP, and one that's just been rebuilt top to bottom at that. I would say the price is about right.

Not to trump another member's sale, but I gotta 180FS with a 150 merc on the swap n sell as well...

David

My first boat was a 1995 Nitro 180 with a 115 Merc. I was well satisfied with the boat. The price seems reasonable.

me!

Well Pat, you're still ragging on the wrong hull, both Stan and I own Tracker TF 1800's, he has I believe a 115 HP, and I a 150 and we are both very happy with the performance. I have said on several occasions that for an 18 footer, my TF is an awesome ride. Bassinfool can attest, he rode beside me this weekend, there was no porpoising at all. It doesn't ride as nice as the Avalanche, but then again, it doesn't have a 96" beam either! LOL

Latest posts

Back