Still Cancer Free

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Dufour

Reaction score
Well guys, I just returned from the Doc and he has givem me the thumbs up. It's been 3 years since my surgery for Prostate cancer. As of today, I am still cancer free. I have two more years to go before I am considered cancer free. With all the support and prayers of my family, friends and the guys on this site, I can't lose. I'm sorry about the medical problem that JimN has. I believe with the support and prayers of the many guys on this board, anything can happen. Keep up the faith JimN, I'm praying for ya!!!

Barry from La.:)

GREAT NEWS to get just before the Holidays........Best wishes to you and your family Barry!! Keep the Faith!!;)

Mac

Barry,

That is great news... It makes the Season all that much more for you and your family. :)

Great to hear Barry. My dad is in the same boat with you. Good luck to you and keep plugging along!

Randy

Great news Barry! My Dad had prostate cancer and the surgery. He's been declared cancer free also. I had a scare earlier this year with high PSA readings, had the biopsy done and it was negative. Took most of the year but the numbers finally came down. Doc says I may just be one of the rare ones whose PSA numbers are erratic. Hope so.

BTW, I guess I'm actually a cancer survivor too, but I don't really feel like it. Twice, during surgeries for other reasons, cancerous tumors were found on my stomach, and the surgeon went ahead and removed them. Both times they said it was a very slow growing cancer, and it was possible it would have never affected me unless it sped up.

Anyway, congrats on the good news!!!! Hutch

Barry - AMAZING news, lets keep it up for 2 more years!!

I know the feeling of waiting for that call from the Dr., for me luckily it was "the good new is its not cancer" when they removed the tumor from my jaw in May.

Mac said it "GREAT NEWS to get just before the Holidays!"

Trep

WoW, what great news to hear Barry :lol::wub::cool: I have been way down this evening because of a lot of differing things but your post here tonight has picked me right up!!

Way to go Barry and you're staying on my and Nancy's prayer list! What a Christmas Present, Huh?

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back