Sportsmanship hits a new low!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Mini,...being one of my best buddies, has no problems sharing his spot's with me,...infact,..he gave me the coordinates to THIS spot...

MacsFavSpot.jpg

Then,..one day some punkazz rolls in on me,...see's the reason why I am there...and has to go tell HIS buddies all about it......now we have to deal with THIS!! Is there ANY degree of civility left?? PLEASE!!!

wtf.jpg

:lol:

You'd be surprised how many guys bird dog me at Dale due to the "bent pole syndrome":wacko:

Isn't that you waaaaay down there on the end Mac?:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Mini & Mac, better than crack!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That second one in the top pic is about to show her "beavage"!:lol::cool:

Damn...on the internet? Well at least you didnt give the coordinates out! :)

Did he have to Mini? It wasnt too hard to find on google.....:wacko:

2011-07-29_103536.jpg

I told you not to post photos of me in my bikini!

Yeah... I was about to say something, but you, Tox, Mini and Mac know Teri much better than I do, so I just kept off the keyboard. Tempting... but I was scared of Teri's wrath. :lol::lol::lol:

Can someone photoshop a picture of Teri soon? I'd love to see what the MVM team comes up with for THAT photo! :p

All the best,

Glenn

I saw Teri In there...Was that Mac by her side??????? Carlos Was Tox In a skirt or Tank Top..I saw Crack right there In that pic..I swear I did...Was Tox ah wearinin his Fla white swamp boots In that pic?????

No photo shop needed. I have movies!!!!! :)

Dont ask her about the Hostess incident...lol

:eek:

You guys are terrible!:lol:

I still think your hot Teri without Photoshop!:wub:

Tox, you are still an a$$muffin!

Mini, that video should never be shown. You forced me to drink Single Barrel!

Tee, you are the only gentleman on this board.

Hey now...I said I will never show em and I wont....but they are fun to talk about :)

And I SWEAR I will NEVER reveal your secret fantasy threesome! ROFL!!!!

Tee, you are the only gentleman on this board.

:p:lol::p

Eat sardines guys!:lol:

Oh wow...I dont even remember who the threesome was.....KVD and Kelly Rippa??? or the black/white guy from Criminal Minds.

At least Oprah wasn't in MY list.....

Yes Teri....the guy from Criminal Minds was your dream after you eliminated Oprah for reasons we wont go into.....lol

Yes Carlos you do!!!!

Latest posts

Back