So I joined the nitro family this fall!!

• Thread starter Mike Gerber [URL]http://i226.photobucket.com/albu
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Gerber

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hey to everyone...I am a new Nitro owner as of this fall. I picked up a used 2006 Nitro 929 CDX DC with a Merc 225 Optimax Pro-XS.We picked it up at the end of September, but more recently found this site. I bought it from a really nice guy from the Green Bay area. We made a 10.5 hour drive one way to pick her up. I have been using it every chance I get....although it looks like I might be running out of decent days here. I am very pleased with the boat so far and can't wait to spend more time on the front deck this coming year. I am in the process of swapping out the Lowrance LCX17's to the HB units I have. I am looking forward to sharing info and tips and tricks with all of you on here....Happy Holidays all!!!

Here's a pic of the boat!!!

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd28/Flippin416/100_0565.jpg

Nice boat!!:cool:

Welcome to the site and all the great people on it.

Hope that little guy in the boat is your fishing partner.

He looks like he's ready to go!:D

welcome........If YOU ARE LOOKING for Nitro gear....I can put you in contact with Tandra..(nitro buyer) and she can direct you to the website...........great looking boat...:cool:

I have Nitro Gear on my Christmas list...so hook me up!! Thanks...I appreciate it!!

Welcome, I know you will like checking in here from time to time... Some of us have been here for 10+ years...

Welcome to the site,I'm new as well and these guys have been a tremendous help to me.

That's a sharp Boat my friend....

Congrats on the new boat. I ran a 929 for three years, a very solid boat.

HP

Hey, great looking boat. I think my next boat is going to be a dual console, gotta lookout for your wingman!

JP

Welcome. you will love the 929. I've got a 2005 and have been very pleased with it, especially the deck space.

Congrats on the boat. I have the same boat with different color schemes. Pictures are in my folder. I got mine in the spring of 2010 and have had a great year with it "Big Red". I hope you get a lot of time out enjoying it. I sure do like the 225 XS Optimax so far. Fuel economy has been great but I seldom get on it to hard. Keep me up with your boating adventures.

Glen

Latest posts

Back