Smitty: I Need Your Help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Balch

Reaction score
Smitty,

You mentioned in a posting on May 10 that you have names, phone numbers, and email addresses for Tracker Marine. Could you send that information to me at [email protected], or post it here? I need to talk to people who can expedite the repair of my boat.

Thanks, Bill

Stay on em' Bill! Let em' know your a WORRIED customer because you heard so many bad things...nah seriuosly though..let em' know you'll call everday if need be. I let em' know right from the get go...

I wished I could give you someone's name but, they didn't help me either..Good Luck.

TEE

Thanks, Tee for the encouragement. Thanks, Smitty for the information. I sent an email to the service manager at the dealership today stating my frustration with my boat's having sat on their lot in the sun and weather for 6 weeks. I asked his help in expediting the process. This morning a Tracker Marine rep told me a pickup had not been ordered because she had not received a fax that the gas tank had been drained. Turns out it had and the fax had been sent yesterday. Now I am advised the boat will be picked up tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

Bill

Bill,

Get to the bottom of the fax/draining thing now and get some assurances from the "responsible" party that you will be traeted better.

Back