Serious rally???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
In the event of uncooperative weather during the rally, the tourney will go on, but for food on Satruday, I am attempting to set up a back up plan with a friend who owns the Naked Turtle, a shore restaurant located in downtown Plattsburgh. Any objections? If that should happen, and I will decide with Pierre the week previous, I will refund the food portion of the participation fee at the rally. Does this sound good to everyone? And again, for any of you that are coming up early that Friday, some of us will probably be meeting at the Naked Turtle for cocktails that night. All are welcome.

This really sounds like it gonna be a BLAST!! Hope I'll be able to make it.

Craig

Just give us directions to the Naked Turtle! My buddy and I will be up there for about a week around the Rally.

Will do, as date draws near. Will try to post a mapquest link for this and launchsite too.

As far as I'm concerned, we could plan for the dinner there, period!

Rob,

When I first read the title to your post I thought to myself "self, if this is gonna be a serious rally, I ain't going" LOL

Come on Ken, you think you could really put all of us butt holes together for 2 days, on the best durn bass lake in the great US of A mixed with Coronas and have ANYTHING serious? Like I said before, a good time, enjoy the lake, get to know one another, the best durn showing of Nitros and Trackers 'cept fur da Classic and it's a rally! FLW beware!

Worried about Naked Turtle......sure it's going to end up going somewhere...like a new poem...

...beer goes flat

and milk curdles

but there will always be

Naked Turtles

"life is full of ups and downs,....

and pits and hurdles,....

but nothing gets ya through it

like a evening with naked turtles...

Sorry,..I'll stick to drawing...

How do you tell a girl turtle from a boy turtle???

Guess we'll find out at the Naked Turtle Tracker Rally!!!

How do you cook a turtle?

Get a big pot full o' water and a brick. Put the brick in the water and bring the pot to a rolling boil. Toss in the turtle. Let the turtle boil for several hours.

When you can stick a fork in the brick, the turtle's done.

Back