Selling the 911

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
If ya know of anyone looking for a boat at a good price I'm selling it for 14k

check the swap & sell for more info.

Dang Hutch, can't ya wait 4-5 years, that is a GREAT price on that boat, but i just bought the 700lx last Aug, can't blow the cash for another one yet!!

Good luck, at that price she should move very quickly!

I hope so I have my eyes on one I hope it holds out till I get this one sold.

Hey Hutch...I tried emailing you....but I can't fill out the form to be on your "approved" list...my school blocks the website....

WOW !!! If my truck would tow it, I'd be on it "like ugly on an ape" for that price.

Steve

I fished tournaments with a guy who had a 911 and towed it with a standerd ford ranger for a few years had to down shift on big hills and use 4x4 on steep wet ramps but besides that it was that bad.

That 2000 Dakota of mine has TERRIBLE rear brakes. I have had my 17' Tracker push it through stop signs with the front wheels locked of a couple of times. With wet roads it is downright scary.

I have to climb under it every month and tighten them up manually to keep from burning up the fronts.

First on the list is a new truck,,,,,,then I'll concentrate on a new boat.

That 911 is VERY tempting though.:wub:

well the 911 has trailer brakes :rolleyes: but I'm with ya that would not be cool.

Sooo, you're not going to tell us what you have your eyes on huh?:unsure: Did you ever have a problem driving that boat from the left side Hutch?

Uncle Billy

Hey,

For what ever its worth to anyone out there thinking about it, Ive been in the boat. Its in GREAT shape. Clean, no seat rips and runs like a scared crack dealer. (And i can tell you thats quick).

Uncle Billy I'm looking at a 2006 911 I have a down payment on it just waiting to sell this one

found it at a price I can't pass up never been in the water but I have to drive 600 miles to get it. that's way I'm selling it cheap it's worth more than 14k I just want to move it fast. as fare as the left side I love it sitting in the center really gives you a dry ride in the rough stuff and good balance of weight took me a few times to get use to it but if I went back to a right side console that would be weird to me.

Thanks Ken missed my lunch last weekend :lol:

MAN I don't have the truck (van's max tow capacitity is 3500 with just 2 folks, and that beast weighs well over 4000lbs i'll bet loaded with gear and gas. I'm with Steve if I had the tow vehicle.

Dang, someone put the same deal up in 5 years!!

trepman, you need to fudge on your pbc (1++++), and get big blue to lay some heavy

variable pay on you, and the rest will be history.....

;)

Dave - I wish my friend, its the boss I gotta convince for a 1!!! I'd be happy if the stock stays above $100 where it was at close yesterday, and even hit $150!!! Then my employee stock purchases could cover the boat and truck!!

Wow. That's a deal! Wish I was looking for a boat now, 'cause I'd be all over that.

Ah, well.

It'll sell quick. Keep us posted on the new boat, Hutch.

I will if it all works out I have put a plan in place and praying it works if not oh well I tried and still love the boat I have now so I'm in a win win kinda deal.

Back