selling my boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty C.

Reaction score
I just my boat for sale in the swap and sell forum if anybody is looking for a great boat.

Rusty

Rusty, nice boat, why you sellin and where do you live?

Randy!

Thank you Randy!

I am selling it ONLY because I have just bought another Nitro from a friend of mine that is a little bigger than mine.

I have absolutely no complaints about this boat. It truly is as nice as what I say it is. Being that the motor is still under full warranty should make folks feel a lot better. I have all the maintainence records, including compression test as well. This thing has really been babied. I have more pictures available showing close ups of the carpet, seats, etc so folks can see that I am not exaggerating about the condition of the boat. Let me know if you are interested.

I live in Carrollton, Georgia, which is about 35 miles west of Atlanta.

Rusty

Rusty I have two friends looking for just what you have. I will contact them and may be in touch. Glad to hear your getting rid of it for the right reasons. Too many are gettin grid of them because loss of job, etc....

Will keep you posted!

Randy!

Thanks a lot Randy! I really appreciate it!

Oh, I forgot to mention it also has a Keel Guard! I will update my post on the swap n sell forum!

Back