Selling my 2011 Nitro Z-7

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Bradley

Reaction score
Im selling my 2011 Nitro Z-7 due to an unforseen unemployment situation. The boat is paid for and all titles are at hand. It has the removable dual console, mercury optimax 150, hydrolic steering, keel guard, custom color scheme,and,only has in the area of 13 or 14 hours on it. Also has the extended transferable warranty. I think if u build the boat on the website it lists around 27,000. I am asking 22,500 or "best offer". I live just south of St.Louis, Mo. There is a picture of the boat in my member library. If you are interested you can contact me at [email protected] and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks. Fred.

Really sorry to hear that Fred, unfortunately the economy worldwide is just crap!

Hopefully your employment status will rapidly improve and good fortune will come your way.

Thanks for your concern, hope the boat sells soon, i think i priced it to sell. I know we paid much more for it and its only been on the water a few times. In fact i think it just completed its break in period. If u can direct me to someone interested it would be much much appreciated. I am negotiable on the price, dont think anyone will get a better deal anywhere. Thanks again, Fred.

Fred,

You probably did this already, but if you didn't put it on Craiglist. I've sold three bass boats on Craigslist. I sold one back in May in one day. If it's priced right, it will sell.

Good luck and I hope your job situation turns around for you.

Best of luck with the sale this will be a dream boat for someone

Thanks again for all the support, i do have the boat listed on craigslist but to no avail. I think 22,500 is a fair price for a new boat with an extended warranty, if anyone on the forum thinks it isnt fair let me know, again, if you built the boat as i did, on the website, and order it, it list in the area of 27,000. And, im negotiable still, gotta live in our home before i do the boat. For a serious buyer, money talks, as long as its a reasonable offer. Again, thanks for all the concerns and support. Come on guys, surely someone needs a nice new boat???

Back