Selling Boat

• Thread starter Barry Dufour [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Dufour

Reaction score
I am planning to sell my boat so I can go salt water. I have a 2002 700LXSC Nitro, 75 Mercury, 2 depth finders, stainless prop with spare, boat cover,spare tire, with only 20 hours running time. What price do you think I can get for it? I'm in Louisiana. Be nice.

Barry
Picture 028.jpg

NADA.COM should give you a ballpark for what you can expect.

BTW, if your going to be getting into inshore fishing for reds, trout, ect... a bassboat is a great fishing platform. All you realy need to do is replace your trailer with a galv. one. and be sure to clean boat very well after each use. Use a good wax and be sure to protectant on wires and under cowling, ie: CRC You'll find a bassboat more comfortable and faster running hull than a center console or flats boat. Just a thought..

Drop the change and get the 898 DC with a 225 Efi and a galvanized trailer!!! MAN!!!!

So, what are you thinking of getting? A 18-19ft Center console??

I'm looking toward a Fishmaster between a 19ft and 24 ft. My brother has a 24 ft Fishmaster that he uses around New Orleans and it runs great.

Barry

WoW barry, from a 17ft to a 19-24ft HUGE boat, and yes that will run GREAT around the back bays. Heck with either boat and a calm sea you could go off shore!!!

Back