Seafoam

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Sutton2

Reaction score
I would like to run Seafoam through 2001 90 hp tracker with oil injection serial number Ot332124 mn. 90hp elpto. the bottle does not really say how much to use in a 2 stroke. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Randy S.

My mechanic swears that Seafoam should be in every tank of fuel and would beat me silly if I ever forgot to use it...

I use one of those "premix bottles" to measue it when I gas up... I keep several bottles of Seafoam in my truck and it is now habit to gas and pour it in...

I like it so much I dab a bit behind the ears and wife goes nutz!

What is this premix bottle you mention Greg?

It's a (about) 1 qt bottle (my mechanic sells them but I have seen them elsewhere) with various measuring cup lines printed on it for 20 to 1 up to 100 to 1 graduated scales printed on the outside (all around) for adding oil to you gas... 1 oz per gallon is the equivalent of 128 to 1... so I use 1/4 of the 32 to 1 scale... If I put in 16 gallons I measure Seafoam as if it were oil for 4 gallons.... Not real scientific but close enough for my purposes... I need the bottle anyway because my 9.9 kicker needs premix and has a separate fuel tank... So, the bottle is always in the boat in a storage area...

Back