Scott's woman is coming to Dallas

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Snow

Reaction score
I put her as a "boat accessory" because I'm pretty sure Scott would want her in his boat :). (I'm working off the hopes that my memory hasn't failed me and Scott is the one with the love of Penny.)

She's coming to the Spring Fishing Classic at the Dallas BPS store. When ya flying in? :)

Yes... Scott's fantasy... Is to have a successful fisherperson "love" him... He has even considered one of the inflatable versions...He's willing to pay to get it fishing lessons but he's just afraid of the damage a rattle-trap would do to his "love"... One bad cast and "phhhfffftttt" no "infalatadate".

Uncalled for...but what a marker bouy that date would make!

You all is dissin' my True Love!

Penny ain't no inflatable doll.

She is a GODDESS!

Mrs. Berryman, should you read this, I hope you realize that it is all ment in good fun! However, if you will permit us to build a temple in your honor that we, the masses, may have a hallowed place to worship you..... :^)

"should you read this"... blah.. You're going to print it off and mail it to her. I hear she call blocked your fax machine :).

We have a hallowed place to worship her, March 7-9, Bass Pro Shops, Grapevine (Dallas), TX. Thursday night is "moonlight madness"... maybe she'll turn into a she-devil and humor your advances :).

Actually, Mike, I kinda figured that you'd bring it to her and request that she "Take Scott Fishin'!"

In fact..... If every member of this board who saw her at a show made the request..... How could she refuse!

:^)

A couple of years ago, Cass got Penny to autograph a picture for me.....

She said: "Scott! Let's go fishing! Penny!"

So..... When she was at the St. Louis BPS Spring Classic last year..... Being the VERY sick, twisted puppy that I am..... I handed Penny an autographed picture of me!

It said: "I'm ready, Penny! Let's go! me!"

Do you suppose it ever made it to her night stand? (ROFLMAO!!)
she%20said%20he%20said.jpg

If that picture made it to her nightstand it's because the floor was uneven and she needed a spacer under one of it's legs.... LOL

I think she made copies of Scott's pic and gives one to the local authorities when she is scheduled to appear in public!!!

Bob G.

Greg,..ROTFLMAO...That was a good slam!!...(Hang in there Scott,...you might get the last laugh in all of this!)..ahah

Mac

Actually, Mac..... I found Greg's suggestion to be quite uplifting..... That would mean that Penny actually KEPT my picture! (ROFLMAO!!!!)

Uplifing... Ever the optimist!!!! We need warm weather...and soft water. My boat is at the mechanic's getting "revved" for another season... So, I am relegated to sitting on the garage floor to make boat noises... Now, I really look like the village idiot that I am.

Scott, I must ask, where did you get that life jacket? I tried and tried to find "baby poop mustard yellow" in Dallas and no one had any available. :)

If I remember correctly..... That was a Grandpa Pidgeon's store closing special several years ago..... Grandpa Pidgeon's stores were a fixture in St. Louis for many years. They used to be the best spot to buy fishing tackle at low prices - it's just that everything in the stores was pretty much covered with the scum that you find on cans of motor oil.....

If you'd like, Mike, for you, as a member of this board, I would be willing to part with that hard-to-find-color vest......

me!

They closed Grandpa's? That's where I bought (and returned) my first baitcaster. Amazingly enough, a $20 baitcaster combo isn't a good deal. Took me 5 years to pick up another one.

That's funny! Grandpa's is where I got my first baitcaster, too! The Diawa PS2L-5B that I still have and almost destroyed last year when I tried to clean it myself! I bought it maybe 10 or 12 years ago for like $80 at the store on Chippewa/Watson.

What part of St. Louis did you live in, Mike?

I lived off 40/44 and Laclede Station, dogtown, south city (grand and the road that runs into the brewery, starts with an A), and Florissant. Two things I REALLY miss about St. Louis (no, state and local taxes aren't on the list)... Chevy's (can you believe Dallas has LOUSY salsa?) and Pasta House. The one on Chippewa is the best, and believe me, I've been to most all of them. They have actual hand-grated parm on the tables vs the sandy stuff.

I moved away before St. Chuckieville got the Bass Pro (what a let down), but shortly after I moved to Dallas, one sprung up, so it's okay. I just got back from Bass Pro... they're out of Castaic SF's :(. That's okay, I can't flip worth a flip anyway.

Grand and Arsenal. Near one of my favorite greasy spoons - the South City Diner! And my favorite coffee house is right on the corner - MoKaBe's!

I just moved to Glen Carbon (Edwardsville), Illinois about a year ago. Before that, I lived onna da Hill for about 3 years - for non-St. Louisans, that's where Joe DiMaggio grew up. For about 25 years before that, I lived in Creve Coeur.

Back