SCOOOOTT....They're heeeere!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carli Drake

Reaction score
Hey Scott....they came today! THANK YOU!!! The pink ones are awesome...can't wait to use them. I'll be sure to post pics of the lunkers!

THANKS!

Carli

You know...

If someone didn't know what you were talking about...

hahahaha

by the way Carli...

My wife gets me back for me using her Tupperwear all the time...she uses my razor...LOL

az

How do you know we aren't talking about "that" and not what you think? Just 'cuz you think you know what we're talking about doesn't mean that we didn't set you up so that you'd think something other than what we really did have in mind!

Sucker!

me!

(Glad it took less than 9 days this time!)

Yeah, I like the pink ones too!!!! Pink elephants on parade!

Demerol....mmmmm.....pret-ty col-ors.....hhhmmmmm?

(Yeah....go 'head, sew my finger back on.....nope, don't feel a THING!)

Don't I wish. I'm out of everything. Used them all up. The codeine was horrible. Threw it away, it ket upsetting my stomach.

Hey Scott.....who invited all these guys to bust in on our conversation??? LOL

I KNEW we would get someone to come out of the weeds and post something!! And now I have confirmation on where most of their minds are!! LOL

LOL, pink ones, blue ones, yellow ones! We all fall down! LOL Kind you Carli, I've only been on the water once, hardly enough to subdue the long lasting ill effects of a severe case of 'da fever! Sorry about ruining yur post eh! Now back to our regularly scheduled program!

You needed confirmation?

Except I've got to admit..... MOFish had me fooled..... I thought that his wife had made him give up his old habits and kept him pretty much in-line..... I'm hoping that it's just that he spent too much time sniffing those gas fumes from his boat..... And, hopefully, unintentionally!

me!

Moi? Never once in my life have I utilized "recreational" stimulants ('except those that are fermented, brewed or distilled), nor have I abused properly prescribed and administered pharmaceuticals.

My experiences with anything stronger than a tylenol have justifable scars upon which I can reference and explain the requirement for medication. The Demerol experience left me with a mild resistance to pain killers, which is a real bummer at the dentist or in the emergency room. But its a heck of a story (especially since it halted my prospect of being a world-famous French Horn player!).

And besides, I must digress somewhere. I actually tried to HELP Carlie on her mold/mildew thread, so I'm allowed here. Right?

Ps-s-st! MO!

She didn't need help at all..... That's just her wiley, feminine way of making us feel like we actually serve some usefull purpose in her life and those of other womyn.....

me!

Geee Scott.....can't get anything past you can I??? (but I really do need help with the mildew)

Rob..I haven't been on the water yet! Just took the boat out of the garage yesterday....don't look like I'll get this weekend (Sunday and Monday is my weekend)with all the rain we're suppose to get....but maybe!

Scott, Mo isn't sniffin' gas fumes....it's the Baitmate and the pork frog juice!!!!

Seems like some of the topics are like land fishing bait....Carli and Scott just baited us with small pink things...look at the bites they got!!??!!

What's the biggest they caught?

Barb

PS Scott..running to garage to look at reel right now!!

They're just young minnows, Barb! We're actually trolling for the more mature ones who have seen most of the baits and tactics. Those that it takes some finess to land..... When did you say you were born?

:^)

me!

See, now that was cold! Kind of like a bat to the head of fisty pike in the boat! Barb, we will support whatever punishment you see fit for pixie boy here!

Back