S&T PACKAGE WITH GOODIES ARRIVES

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
I recieved my order from S&T on Sat.I have to say I was impressed at the quality of the products.I really love the hat and the way it fits,niece stuff.The playing cards are to cool ,my wife loves the piture frame as do I my 4 year old who is a puzzle nut will love the puzzles for Christmas.the refrig. magnet is actually a clip and magnet cool.And all the stuff just looks totally professional as well as cool.I'm going to have to place another order for more cards. What a great gift for some buddies I don't want to spend alot of money on but still give them something that is worth a lot more as well as being completly unique. Know if they would just start making posters and decals!! We really love all the items we purchased.

Thanks Mac

Mark

Thanks Mark!! Glad you like it!! Our internet sales are going well and the meeting they had with the folks at WalMart went extremely well so I'm told!! They got past their first line "defenses" with flying colors (he/she was quoted as saying,..."wow,..this is very cool...I LOVE it,..we'll deffinitely take it to our buyers!!")..now it goes to the National Buyer for their approval. If they like it and give it their blessings,....well...let's just say, Momma's gonna get some new shoes!! Keep your finger's crossed! (a National buy for 3000+ stores will be BIIIIIG!)

Mac

Mac I got my finger and toes crossed for you both,good luck

Mark

Latest posts

Back