RoboWorms & Worminator

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
Hey Toxic, I finally got some Roboworms in 4-1/2" in Aarons Magic, now I can't wait to use them on the dropshot, thanks for the heads up on them.

Anybody ever see these baits before, there called Worminator.

Here's a picture, they were going pretty fast out of the Tackle shop
Worm-DSMin.jpg

Chris

I used them a couple of years ago for dropshotting .Nice baits ,but the only problem I had was that the stupid rockbass & sunnies kept nipping the tails the baits. Tiny Ika

"The Worminator" is the company owned by Paul Higgins out of Virginia. He makes some excellent quality baits - all hand pours. Custom makes just about anything you can imagine. I've used the straight tail "glass shad" that you have in the top of the picture with a lot of luck. I have a box full of them in my tackle box. Paul is also an excellent guy to deal with. I've known him for years.

cajunram1

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.......don't tell anybody about the roboworms...it's a secret.LOL!!

TOXIC

ps, I use the 6 inchers but the 4's will work also.

TomMac,

Actually it's Tristate in RVR & MC is both clubs. MC! both clubs! WhoHooo. Went to Anglers paradise Saturday, spring sale.

Toxic, okay didn;t know it was a secret, I'll dedicate my first drop-shot fish to you.

BUT THAT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE LOL

Chris

CajunRam,

The baits were a little pricey, $12 a pack, does the person you know who actually makes these baits sell them himself?

The PERCH color looked awesome.

CJL - Yep. Paul Higgins makes everything he sells. At last look, he had about 10 pouring pots and a gazillion molds in his garage. He pours everything at home. Those baits were a bit pricey. He does charge a little extra due to the fact that everything is hand poured custom work, and he is a smaller business, but that does seem a bit higher than what I remember paying him last time. I have some of the Perch color... yeah, they do look awesome. Work very well also.

Cajunram1

Toxic I told you to keep quiet....I guess now I know that you cant keep yer yap shut...lol

Now dont ask me what we caught these on....
Ockwalaha Bass-o-rama 2.20.05 (31).JPG

Niiiiiiicccceeee!!! Hey, I said it was a secret. LOL!! I see yer still whuppin up on those boys!! Way to go!!

TOXIC

ps....YOU SUCK!!

Latest posts

Back