Retirement/personal pension survey

• Thread starter Rich Stern [URL]http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
A friend is doing a study, to help develop a personal pension financial product (a pension plan you would fund yourself regardless of who your employer is).

If you don't mind spending a few minutes, please take the survey at the link below. No personal information is required, although you'll have a chance to win a gift certificate for AirTran travel if you are willing to provide email and name.

My friend running the study, Fred Fox, has been involved in actuarial sciences, pension planning analysis and financial planning for much of his professsional life, and has a deep understanding of this topic. He's trying to come up with products that will help Americans avoid relying on employers and government for retirement income. I view this as very important work for the future of Americans. I've worked with Fred on various projects since 1992, and I trust him without question. Taking the survey will help Fred refine the product, and hopefully bring to market a solution that helps straighten out our worsening national retirement picture.

Thanks for your participation!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=125622219156

I've got my retirement plan allllllllll figured out.....five Power Ball tickets every week. Somebody's going to get that money and it might as well be me.;)

Harpo

Harpo, I heard of a poll a few months back which found that over 40% of the responders were relying on the lottery for their retirement.:wacko:

Harpo, I heard of a poll a few months back which found that over 40% of the responders were relying on the lottery for their retirement.

GETOUTAHERE!!! People are nuts if they're planning on winning the lottery for their retirement. I was just kidding around....I'm really planning on winning the Power Ball to finance my entry into the Elite 50.

For my retirement I'm planning on my son's garage band to have a #1 hit.

:lol:Harpo

We had a heck of a fight with our employer at contract time over the amount of OUR OWN money that we could put into our pension.

The lower the amount put into the pension, the higher our hourly wage is, and it makes the wage more attractive for when the company hires new employees.

Almost went on strike over that one.:angry:

Powerball for retirement????

no wonder the personal bankruptcy rate is so high

I'm going to get my daughter into golf for my retirement plan:p

I'm going to get my daughter into golf for my retirement plan

Not a dumb idea....I read in the newspaper not long ago that there are golf scholarships that go un-used at some Big 12 (probably other conferances as well) schools. It said just an average golfer could get a full ride coming out of high school.:cool:

Harpo

Latest posts

Back