Remember this day

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
Please take time to remember those lost, and their families . We should NEVER forget 9/11/01.

Bubby:angry:

I know that I will never forget. Fly your flag today, please. Show the world that we are, although not always politically, united as one nation.

As a retired police officer, this day has always been emotionally tough.

I couldn't forget even if I wanted to. I was at 1700 Pennsylvania Avenue. Evacuated into the street, walked 1/2 way to Georgetown, stole my jeep from an underground parking garage that was locked down, drove past the Pentagon in flames and the one thing that changed my life forever......as I was driving home, reflecting on what just happened, in the middle of nowhere I drove past an elderly vet, in uniform and a wheelchair, waving a full size American flag on the side of the road alone. I still get shook up just thinking about it. God Bless the USA.

TOXIC

Flag is flying. I remember I was in my first peroid class and brought the TV into the room and explained to the students what was happening.

fatrap

I fly my flag EVERYDAY.......it's been out there since before 9/11......and will be for as long as I have any say about it!!

I'll never forget that day,...it was my first day back to work after burying my Dad on the 8th. I'm glad he never had to deal with the stress of that day...it might've pushed him over the edge....Mom wouldn't have been able to deal with that either!!:(

I was off work from shooting over the weekend.

Saw what happend on the TV and was already dressed on the way to work when I got the recall. We were mobilizing to help set perimeter security for WTBn and also some in the Capital.

Will never forget.

I was at work and first heard it on the radio and thought the dj's were up to there normal sick jokes. Never forget, I may never forgive.

BF

I was at the Pentagon 45 minutes after the attack. Was there every day for the next 16 days. No, I'll never forget; and like Bruce F, I will never forgive either.

Latest posts

Back