Re-Carpet 901CDX

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Johnson

Reaction score
I have a 2000 901CDX that I would like to have re-carpeted. I would like to have it done by Tracker so it would look original. Does anyone know if Tracker does this or how to go about getting it done?

Thanks,

Chuck

I went to the Tracker dealer to have mine redone and they quoted me a crazy price of $80 a foot. I'm assuming it was because they didn't want to touch it. And this was over the winter during slow time. You are better off finding a place that specializes in uppolstry repairs. I took mine to a place that has done great work on my dads car seats. He charged me only $300 to recarpet the bow of my 2001 Pro Deep V 17. Not an easy job with all of the compartments up there!

Hope this helps,

Kevin

C & O Marine in Whitebluff Tn. does an execelent job on carpet or fiberglass repair. They are just west of Nashville. They treated me great. Later<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

If you trust yourself with a razor knife it's not a hard job. Just take care to remove the exisiting carpet in one piece so you can use them for a template to cut the new carpet. There are several good online articles on the subject, just Google boat carpet replacement. Any good carpet store should be able to order an exact match for your exisiting carpet. If not let me know, there is a store here in OKC that specializes in boat carpet.

If you choose not to tackle it, I'm sure any good auto/marine trim shop could do it for you.

Harpo

If you want to do yourself, go to www.bassboatcarpet.com they have a pertty good selection of carpet and the price is well worth the savings oner having it done

MeBassn

Latest posts

Back