Rally Trophies / Dinn Bros.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Last year, I bought our plaques from Dinn Bros. on the recommendation of Greg Meyer. I had NEVER bought any kind of award before..... Mary Ellen helped me out. She helped me pick the appropriate plaques, the sizes, the holographic fish emblem, the wording, what to put on each line and even helped me to decide to put all the letters in caps. She did all this over the phone and I knew exactly what they would look like when we were done! WOW! She was fantastic!!

This year, I called back to Dinn and asked for Mary Ellen again..... It turns out she is a Supervisor, so Andrea asked if I would allow her to help me..... I'm old. I don't like change..... But, I didn't have a choice.....

Andrea helped me along..... She was actually able to look up my order from last year and, although the parts numbers had since been changed, she made sure I got the same plaques and emblems. The engraving wasn't on record, but she took great care to be sure that all three plaques would be engraved just as I had it in my old head!

Andrea was one of the sweetest people I have ever delt with! She has this tiny, little voice that says she is young enough that this could very possibly be her first job. I've been in sales for (ugh!) 30+ years and I know GOOD people - Andrea is one of the best!

And I told her so!

Today, I got the most wonderful note in the mail.....

"Dear Staci,

"Thank you very much for your order, you were a pleasure to speak to. I hope your rally goes well. You made a very gloomy day for me 10 times brighter. I appreciate your kindness. Have a wonderful week & a Happy Easter."

"Sincerely,

Andrea"

Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, that'll bring a tear to your eyes and a smile to your hearts!

God Bless you, Miss Andrea! I don't know what it was that made your day so gloomy, but that personality of your's will carry you through many a tough time!

You all can order trophies for your club events from Andrea at:

DINN BROS. INC.

www.dinntrophy.com

800-628-9657

Tell her I said "God Bless!"

me!

Latest posts

Back