Protesting at Hero's funerals????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Hutson

Reaction score
Have any of you heard of the wacko's from the Wetbor Baptist "Church" in Topeka (sp) Kansas?? They go to the funerals of our fallen heros from Iraq to protest!!! They aren't protesting the reason's for the war. They protest because they think that we are a *** (their word, not mine) nation. Those morans carry sign's thanking God for killing our service members and thanking God for the I.E.D. bombs that the coward terrorest's use.

They were in Smyna and Ashland City TN yesterday and supposedly are coming to east TN to protest tomorrow. I heard that the good people of Ashland City shouted them down and blocked them from the line of sight of the mourners. The people in Smyrna turned their backs to the protesters.

I swear folks, I just don't get it. No matter your feelings on the war, this is so disrespectful to the service member and their families.

These fools in no way serve the loving, forgiving God that I serve.

Soory for the rant, I had to vent. Again, I simply don't understand.

Steve

Dangerous way of making a point. Somebody's gonna get hurt if they keep that up. I've seen first hand what happens when you rub a military guy the wrong way......

TOXIC

Steve I seen that crap on the news, I feel sorry for the fools that have such a small mind that they follow some brainless idion from Kansas without understanding what he is actually about.

You won't believe this, they have a web site. It's www.godhatesfags.com. This so unbelieveable to me. The site spews nothing but hate. What kind of people are these.

they were here last week protesting at our National Cemetary where they were laying to rest one of our boys good thing I did not know about it before hand or I would probably be in jail now this old ex-MARINE can still throw apretty good left

JD

I personally would like to show them the way off a mountain In Ole KY Or East Tenn..I would have no problem with that chore.............JR:)

I agree with you Steve.. I just don't understand it. I'm sorry, but if they try it around here This beat up, old, medically challenged veteran will probably go to jail.

Bill

I believe this is the same group I ran into at the International Fire Chief's conference in K.C. a few years ago. At that time, they were hooraying the events of 9/11 claiming all firefighters were "fags".

We were told absolutley DO NOT make any physical contact with them. The reason they were there was $$$.

Their goal in life (and as a group) is for someone to assult them. They will then sue the individual, his/her family, the organization or group sponsering the event, local law enforcement for not protecting them, etc. etc. Get the picture?

Hard to believe what idiots will do for a few bucks.

Take care...DH

One of the sad parts about this and other similar situations is all the free publicity they get from the news media. I spent 25 years as a TV engineer and believe me......news people live to cover something like this. I have been on location witnessing live news events......then watch it on the six o'clock news.....nothing like what I saw. I am almost ashamed to admit I have had any connection to TV news. They (news reporters) live and breath to make a mountain out of a molehill. The more sensational they can make.....the better reporter they think they are. It don't matter what the cause is......blow it up.....it will make others pick up the cause and support it......because they saw it on TV......it must be good.

Too many people believe that what they see and hear on TV is the "truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth".

That church was here in Cleveland Ga back in the late winter/early spring because some students were forming a gay club at the High School.

Even though I STRONGLY disagreed with the club, the way they protested, things they said, and the posters they had were ridiculous.

They only do things for publicity and money.

They'll get theirs! I'm sure someone will make sure of it;)

That's just downright MORONIC BEHAVIOR and they should be removed from the gene pool so we can get on with PRAISING OUR SOLDIERS!:cool:

Check out their website. The Nazis or the KKK have nothing on these guys. You know, I don't understand why some guy finds another dude sexy, it just doesn't make sense to me. However, I feel if I have the right to tell them how to live and who to have sex withthen they have the right to tell me the same thing....and that's not a trade I'm willing to make. I just don't understand hatred...especially in the name of God.

Harpo
http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/

Latest posts

Back