• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Prop wanted: Turbo or Laser II - 21"

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Lane

Reaction score
Looking for a Turbo or Mercury Laser II 21 inch pitch for my 2002 Mercury 90/Tracker 185 Pro Team.

Laser II=48-16546A46. Let me know what you have and the price. Anybody have a recommendation or experience with these props? Do I have to change the thrust washer that came with my aluminum prop?

I think Michigan makes those for Cabelas....not sure though. I may consider that one too. Can you send me a couple of detailed photos? I have sent you a regular email too, btw.

Hmmm.....interesting. I tried a friend's Stiletto 21" and it made a nasty rattling in the motor (lower case?) at engagement and idle speed. Ran great though...much faster through out the power band but the torque was much worse than the aluminum. I get 44.4 mph on the GPS with the aluminum (just me, full of gas, and fishing load) but didn't check the Stiletto.

Anyway, he said I needed to switch to a different thrust washer for proper fit and function. I didn't want to fool with his prop anymore so I am here looking for a Mercury prop. I THOUGHT it being Mercury such problems would not be present. Now you tell me the Mercury Laser II will possibly do the same thing?

OH, thanks for the heads up.

LT

Latest posts

Back