• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Prop Swap?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Schram

Reaction score
I have a 23p Tempest and i am Looking for a 25p Tempest Plus, anyone want to trade or make a deal, prop is also for sale if noone wants to trade pictures can be e-mailed if needed

If you decide you want to sell, let me know the price. BTW, what boat you fish? How has going from 23p to 25p affected performance?

I've got a 180FS with a Merc 150, but the prop is a 23P Aluminum...for now....

Thanks for the advice.... could you shed some light on your recommendation? Are you fishing the same boat, or do you have a good, reliable source of information -- I haven't yet been able to find one. Dealer put a 23P on the boat when I bought it, and I'm only now beginning to question whether it is the best choice...

Thanks,

David

David,

Post a message to Bob on the board...he is the guru of set-ups.

David,

Im running a 882 and when im fishing by myself (because the local b.a.s.s. club does not have any non-boaters) with a half tank of fuel, full load and full live well i'm can still get above red line on the rpm's, my hole shot is great, i'm up and out of the hole inside of 10 yards, so i'm going to give up a little hole shot and get the rpm's down just a bit. so i don't blow a motor, If no one jumps on the swap within the next weak or so I will let you know and see if your still interested in the prop.

Latest posts

Back