• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PRICE REDUCED - 2004 Ranger 180 Reata Fish & Ski

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C C

Reaction score
2004 Ranger Reata 180 F/S This boat is a great fishing and ski boat, fun and fast, GPS 62mph

Mercury 150 Optimax with extended warranty till 2009

Remote Oil Fill

Hydraulic Teleflex Steering system, Minn Kota Trolling Motor with AutoPilot 65 w/universal sonar

2 Fish finders one on bow and one in console

Deck extension

Bimini top (never used)

2 Custom made Ranger covers

1 Ranger dust cover

Front and rear deck pads (never used)

Ski pole

Bow mounted tilt/trim

Guest 3/15 on board charger

AM/FM CD stereo w/speakers

Ranger Trailer w/commanche step (one of a kind setup)

Motor has less then 20 hours

Hamby's Keel guard

Ranger casting seat w/telescopingpole

Matching Ranger trailer w/swing away tongue and break

With these options this boat books for over $24K Price Reduced to $18,800 OBO

Boat is SOLD

Ranger%20180%20Reata%202004.jpg

I am headed to Calabash, NC mid January 06 and can deliver the boat along the way if anyone is interested in buying an awesome boat at a great price.

Cass

Cass,

I'm right on your way. Just drop the boat off at my house, I'll get the wife out on it in the summer, she'll fall in love with it. Then maybe we can work a deal.:)

Aaron, A very nice older man saw the add in the "Boat Trader", and started calling me before Christmas. After 4 phone calls he decided to drive 3.5 hours from NY to look it it. I had it stored at a dealership for the winter and the owner was kind enough to bring the boat inside Friday so it would be warm and dry. After I took the shrink wrap off I walked him around the boat explaining the features and in 3 minutes he said he wanted the boat. I loaded up all of the goodies we put the cover on he paid cash, signed a bill of sale and he & his wife were on their way home with a boat.

He also liked Mac's "Rosie" on the back. THANKS MAC!!

Cass :D

Congrats Cass! It was a nice boat indeed!

Thank you guys, it broke my heart to sell her but I know we will enjoy the new pontoon. We are getting ready to build a house in NC that will be 1 mile from the intercostal waterway and 1.5 miles from the ocean, I will be shopping for something small to use down there once we head down for our first winter in 07.

Cass :D

Calabash, NC we bought a double lot 1/2 mile from SC and 25 minutes to Myrtle Beach and all of the golf courses anyone could ever want. There isn't much for fresh water fishing unless you travel but I think I will be happy on the intercostal, surf fishing, crabbing and fishing off the pier. I get sea sick so ocean fishing doesn't work for me.

Cass :)

I thought you retired, you seem to travel just as much now as you did on active duty. LOL I am looking forward to being a snowbird!! I have no use for cold weather and that white stuff, YUCK!!! I don't like to use the word, it's such a dirty one to me. :D

Latest posts

Back