• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 Ranger Reata 180 w/ 150 Optimax in New Hampshire

• Thread starter C C [URL]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/894/Range
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C C

Reaction score
2004 Ranger Reata 180 $19,800

This boat is fun and fast, GPS 62mph

Mercury 150 Optimax with extended warranty till 2009

Hydraulic Teleflex Steering system, Minn Kota Trolling Motor with AutoPilot 65 w/universal sonar

2 Fish finders one on bow and one in console

Deck extension

Bimini top

2 Custom made Ranger covers

1 Ranger dust cover

Front and rear deck pads

Ski pole

Bow mounted tilt/trim

Guest 3/15 on board charger

AM/FM Cassette stereo w/speakers

Ranger Trailer w/commanche step

Motor has less then 20 hours

Hamby's Keel guard

Ranger casting seat w/telescopingpole

Matching Ranger trailer w/break

Boat is located in Fitzwilliam, NH Contact [email protected] for more info.

Ranger%20180%20Reata%202004.jpg

http://www.zjstech.net/~library/894/Ranger 180 Reata 2004.jpg

Oh Oh Cass... So whats next?? A 20ft Ranger Fish/Ski? A Nitro 911??? Sweet looking boat!

Wow Cass ... I am drooling. I'll buy it as long as you can find someone to buy my 2001 188 Sport for the same money. I wish I had the extra bucks!

:unsure:

Paul

Cass You going to buy one like Mine ???????HA HA HA.. JR:D

JR - SHHH she's buying my Tracker!!!

Nope..We got another toon with a 90hp Evinrude Etec and will add a jetski to the collection in the spring. :D

1.jpg

Cass - Is the 'toon with the 90 fast enough/quick enough off the line for the water sports you want? Dumb question I guess, or you wouldn't have bought it!! LOL

When we got the Ranger I fished 4 days a week on the Merrimack river and it was perfect. Then we got a boat slip the boat was in the water all summer at our summer home. It's a small lake, and since we don't tube or ski we quickly found the 150 Opti was too much motor for our lake. The 90hp is more then we need for our lake and the 22' toon has a nice front deck that I will be fishing off of. The deciding factor for this change is that we have bought another waterfront home in the same community and no longer need a separate boat slip because we can moore the boat right in front of our house. We have sold the slip and are going to buy a new jet ski in the spring. That should take care of the need for speed. :D

Cass

Cass - Sounds like a plan! Things change and you adjust to the "new" normal and off you go!! Heck who would have thunk 5 days ago i'd be driving a Nitro Glass boat and putting my Tracker up for sale in 2 weeks!!!

Good luck, she's a pretty and fast boat!

Getting ready to winterize and shrink wrap it for the winter, come take a look at a great boat for you and the family....$19,800 OBO

email: [email protected]

Cass :D

This beautiful boat is still looking for a new home. $19,800 OBO takes a boat worth well over $23K. I will be winterizing, shrink wrapping and tucking her away on Oct 29th, serious inquiries email me: [email protected]

Cass :D

Latest posts

Back