prayers needed

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Gibson

Reaction score
Have'nt been on much because my mom is in the hospital with some really bad infection caused from some previous surgeries and has spread through out her body. She has improved some but the doctor thinks she may have a lung problem and only one side of the heart is working.They got her stablized right now but really cannot give her a whole lot for pain for they are trying to keep her blood pressure up,today it was up to 120/50.Doctors are trying to get the c02 level down to keep her from going on resperator.They are giving her a 50/50 chance to pull out of this, i'm just trying to hang in there and keep encouraging her to get well and that those catfish are waiting to be caught.Some good news is that alot of the swelling has gone.I just keep hoping and praying for the best.

Steve ><}}}}'>

Steve,

My thoughts are with you and your family, hoping for the best!

Rich D

Steve same here man....best wishes and prayers are on there way

Donnie

Steve

God bless you and your family. Hope your mother get better soon. Prayers are on the way

Marvin

Steve,

I'm praying for your mom right now. Hang in there.

God Bless

Ed

Prayers are being sent Steve, here's to a rapid recovery.

Buzz

Steve,

My family's prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family. Hang in there, remember, prayer and positive thoughts are the source of strength and miracles...

My thoughts are with you. Our company makes a great drug for severe Sepsis called Xigris. It very pricey but it usually works on infections when nothing else does. You might ask about it.

Hope she gets better soon. Prayers on the way!

Tom

Steve,

Prayers for you and your family are on the way and will continue. Please keep us posted as you are able.

Sue D.

Thank you all so much,her numbers are better today. She's a fighter and seems to improve a little each day.Teri, thanks for the information,they are saying it is cellulitus but i will ask about it. Thanks everyone for your support.

Steve ><}}}}'>

Latest posts

Back