Prayers also needed

• Thread starter Robert Spradley
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Spradley

Reaction score
Most of u may remember that my daughter has colitis. She is 11, almost 12. They admitted her into the hospital yesterday. Last week was a bad week for her. She has been bleeding alot. Her blood count is supposed to be 12, it was 6. Her white blood cell count was up. They are now giving her blood. Please pray for her and the blood that they are giving her. Robert

Robert -

When I was 10 years old and in the hospital for the first time with diabetes, the kid in the next bed had colitis..... Don't know why I remember that, I just do.

Your Daughter, your Family and You have my prayers.

God Bless!

me

Robert...I know that not only the ones who post a note to you, but all the good people here who read your post are with you and you are in their prayers. This is a great group of caring people. Keep us posted.

My prayers are with you, your daughter, and the doctors. Please keep us updated.

Robert-

Your Daughter, Family, and Doctors will take a priority in my daily prayers.

Your daughter, You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

John, Stacey and Susan

Robert:

There is nothing worse than watching your child suffer. All of us understand because we are dads or will be. We will keep your daughter and your family in our prayers.

Bear

Remember that God is always there, and hears your prayers. We are praying too.

Keep the faith...my prayers are with you and your family.

Robert,

My thoughts and prayers are with and your family.

Barb

Latest posts

Back