PETA member got what he deserved!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Arellano

Reaction score
I found this in the lastest issue of outdoor life:

"We all know not to mess with Mother Nature-but it seems that if you're a deadbeat dad, you'd better stay out of the woods altogether. One animal-rights activist who ventured into Yellowstone, ostensibly to save some bison, learned this the hard way when he stumbled across a gizzly sow and her cubs. Whether it was the $23,000 he owed in child support (according to the police) or whether, unlike his companion who dropped to the ground, he thought he could outrun a grizzly, the mama bear took exception to the intruder and gave him a little smack-down.

"He got his face mangled," one of the other activists told the Associated Press."He had two puncture wounds on his knee and two on his right-hand side below the kidney."

And just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, police arrested the man at the Idaho Falls hospital where he was recovering in order to ship him back to Ohio to face the music on six counts of "criminal nonsupport," the Cox News Service reported. Authorities from Ohio had been searching for the man for two years"

Another example of just what kind of people they really are.

Justin A.

I guess we need extreme opinions on both ends of the spectrum. I know guys that would like to shoot anything and catch everything. They are from the days when a limit was "everything you can carry plus one." Sort of like the folks that killed all of the buffalos just for the heck of it. They are the exceptions but they do exist.

I agree with Dave that we need to educate both sides of the argument and work towards a common goal. That day may never come but it would be great to have all of mankind giving to nature instead of always taking.

Bear

in the field PETA tries to get a reaction out of sportsman. so as much as i want to, i don't give them one. or i agree with them and keep on doing whatever it is i am doing. stan

Latest posts

Back