Osama Bin Laden dead

• Thread starter Glenn DesOrmeaux
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Waiting to hear the story from the President on CNN right now... But reports are coming in saying he is dead.

All the best,

Glenn

I hope it was a slow and painful end, leading to one of the most well-deserved dirt naps of all time.

Fast, slow... I just hope he knew who hit him when it came time... Not since Booth has our country been so fixated on capturing or killing one man. So as long as he knew it was a US bullet I am satisfied.

Thanks to the military for the relentless effort. May God bless you all and keep you safe.

Now if we can just get rid of 9%+ unemployment and ridiculous $4.00 plus per gallon gas prices, it would be a banner first half of the year.

Yep,..great news,...just goes to show,....when you really need it done right,....send in the SEAL's. ;)

basstrackerma....you obviously do not know Mac very well. His respect for ALL Military services is second to none. He was just commenting on the boys that got er done....and his brother is an ex seal.

lighten up holmes.

HEY BASSTRACKERMAN,

Mac was just expressing his navy pride!

not any differnt than a marine yellin "oohraa" or a soldier "hoohaa"

we were all taught branch pride when we served! basstrackerman you must not have.

and I personaly find it offensive for you to correct mac in this case.

as for ignorance you might choose your words more carefully on a board filled with veterns. all of wich had branch pride drilled into there heads in boot camp, in case you didn't know "thats how the millitary works"

Oops....watch out dude, we protect our own around here;)

Very good news indeed, but over the years OBL really became a distraction and less of a true threat. I suspect that he is more of a big deal to us than than the ne-er-do-well community. The threat remains and our men and women will take up the fight elsewhere like they always do.

We need to quit reacting to what we think people say and react to what they say. Just saying ...

Hat's off to everyone involved, but especially those of our troops that have had 'boots on the ground' while pursuing him.

Many, many thanks to President Bush for putting the organizations and purpose behind this; and also thanks to President Obama for his continued support and keeping key personnel in the Fight on Terror in his administration and the continued pursut of this criminal.

God Bless our Military and Intelligence Personnel! :wub:

Tex

Im glad they finally got that SOB. Hats off to our military and specifically in this case our special forces.

Basstrackerma,....I don't know what you said,....didn't see it before you deleted it...but based on the comments after your post, I'm thinking it wasn't to good! FYI--I BLEED RED/WHITE and BLUE!! I fly the American flag on my front porch 365 days a year and have since BEFORE 9-11. My Father was in the Navy during WWII,...my Uncle served in the US Army in Korea, my nephew is a Federal Air Marshall...and my brother is a retired Navy SEAL. ..He served during Desert Storm and was wounded twice in Somalia during the Black Hawk down incident. He's recently retired from international counter-terrorism work in the private sector.....where the search for bin Laden and al Qeada operatives is a top priority. The ENTIRE US Military, CIA, FBI, NSA and every single man and woman in it, deserves our respect and praise for the work they're doing, in country and abroad. Excuse me if my adulation for the SEAL's offended you, but I've got a very personal reason to be especially proud of them, for reason's I've just stated. Whenever I see a service person in uniform in an airport or in public,....I'll be one of those who shake their hand and thank them...not nearly enough people do that. You have a right to your opinions,..and I will respect that.....but if you're looking for an apology for my patriotism,...I'm going to politely decline. ;)

Carry on.

By the way ... Soldiers don't yell "hoohaa" ... :lol::lol::lol:

"Huaw" is the correct term.

Congrats to OUR brothers-in arms. I only wish that each one of them share in the reward money for the captue and/or death of bin Laden. We sure don't pay them enough. Kudo's to you family Mac!

Glad that SOB is dead.

Great words Mac. I am proud of and support your family, and all the military especially our "local" sharp shooter here on NTOWS and anyone else here that has served our country.

Someone noted on twitter that the news broke durning a New York vs. Philliadelphia baseball game during the 9th inning with the score 1-1.

Finally! I personally would've like to have seen him wearing one of three blades from one of my race props stuck in his arse....:blink:....Congrats to our GREAT military!!!

I think your unbablanced prop may have done damage to your lower unit, but I guess as a certified merc mech, you know better.

Go Navy,..... There was a detachment on my ship in the 60's when they were still called UDT (Underwater Demolition Team) and they were absolutely effective and positively fearless.

I know I just gave away my age but what the heck, ... I miss those days.

Mac,

Well said brother. Not sure what BTMA said, but must not have been good.

I am glad that the SEALS were able to get in there and do the job. There is still something to be said for a well placed shot in the grape!

Hope the bastard rots in whatever watery hell he is in for what he has done to this nation and our people.

Semper Center for the well placed shot

Carlos

Hooray for the U.S.A.!!! No more of a vile creature has walked our planet and now is permanently entombed in it's dark, cold, crushing ocean depths. I hope the crabs clean his bones and time removes his existance from our memory. The new millenium's Hitler is dead, compliments of your friendly, neighborhood U.S. SEAL team! :D

Mac... I am sure that the shooter was a Marine in sealskin.. (Hope anyway)...lol

You have your brother find out... hear that he got it in the eye... was using his wife as a shield when he got popped!!!

Mac, don't know what was said. I know how you feel about our Military, and our country. I support what you said, and agree 100%.

Bubby

2 SEAL's entered the bedroom,...UBL was standing there with his wife infront of him as a shield. The SEAL's had their laser sights pointed at HIS head. He was their target,..not her... They asked him if he wanted to surrender,...he said no. They both delivered a double tap from their "supressed" MP5's. Atleast 1 round entered just above his left eye and pretty much vacated his noggin. Game over. His wife was wounded,...they left her there (it was not a life threatening/critical wound)...they grabbed his body,..grabbed all the computer hard drives, files and CD's they could find and vacated the premesis. They flew his body out to the USS Carl Vinson, had a muslim sailor prepare his body for burial per muslim tradition, and they placed it in a weighted burial bag. It was lowered over the side and released. Not a single US injury or casualty.....absolute PERFECTION!!;)

Not exactly confident that is how he was shot ... makes for good TV maybe.

Sorta don't need to be patient to know the answer, know what I mean ... ;);)

Bigtime,........I'm sure the one who double tapped his ass and hit him above the eye is probably "tweeking" his sight right now,....it's zeroed just a tad to the right!! He really wanted to connect right BETWEEN the peepers!!:rolleyes:

Okay, thought of this one yesterday, so simply can't pass up the comment.

The reason that they buried Bin Laden at sea was very simply. It was the nearest thing we could do that would simulate 'flushing him down the toilet' that he came out of.

Tex

I would like to hear that the USN tossed a couple hams or some bacon in the body bag with him.....but that would be a waste of some perfectly good chow!!:(

Very good news indeed!

I scared the crap out of my wife yesterday morning. I got up and made coffee and turned on the news. Of course that was all they were talking about and never went to commercials. Peg got up about a half hour later and I told her the news was all about one story and they weren't doing commercials. She asked what happened and I told her they shot Obama last night. She had the "OH MY GOODNESS" face on . I looked at her strange because it should have been good news. Then I realized what I had said. Then she got the good news face. :lol:

I was watching one of the shows recently on snipers and one of them called "the grape" as Carlos called it, "The brain containment group" or something similar. :lol: I thought that was kinda cool! Sounds like Osama's brain containment group developed a rather large leak!

Gene

I wish they would release the footage and pictures. We could fix the national debt in one evening. Put the footage on Pay Per View. One afternoon - National Debt reduced to "0" with the proceeds. :lol:

I've been stationed on Carriers before. Couldn't help but think how far and high a pair of empty boots would fly by themselves when launched off the catapult. :cool:

All the best,

Glenn

I'm glad he is Dead. So many fantastic Service people has given thier lives toward this effort and to protect our freedom and way of live. Good blees our military fokes and now go get the rest of Bin Laden army.

God bless all our military fokes.

Dan

LOL I knew it was something like that. :)

Gene

And now we find out we stunk it up a little bit --

"The killing of Osama bin Laden when he was unarmed has raised concerns the United States may have gone too far in acting as policeman, judge and executioner of the world's most wanted man."

And there was no female shield either ... just a woman defending her man and a cause ...

Bin Laden was a legitimate MILITARY target, period. Having been a policeman, I understand the vast difference between the role and capabilities of the criminal justice system and the military. The criminal justice system is not appropriate for military matters. This is war and not anything else. Was there any doubt that he was the head of the organization that murdered thousands of people on September 11, 2001? No. He was the epitome of evil. He was simply put, a legitimate military TARGET, period.

Totally agree,.....the political and global PR debacle that would have ensued were he captured alive FAR outweighs any crap that hits the fan over a bullet to his noggin. He's dead,..period. Now move on to the next one on the list,......and then the one after that,..and so on..and so on.:angry::angry:

Unless he was naked, you couldn't really know what might be under his clothes. Take him down and be done with it. Not worth the risk to our guy's in my opinion.

If there's anyone stinkin' it up it's the white house. Not releasing the photo's will add fuel to the flames that he's not dead. If they are released in the future the doubters will claim that they have been altered. They claim it would encite the radicals, I say maybe it'll get them to poke their heads out where we can pick them off too. They also said they found phone numbers in his clothes. Why would you release that info? The people who had those numbers could have been monitored and maybe more intel gathered. I doubt they'll answer now. :D

Maybe they know something we don't. I hope so.

Gene

BTW... heard that the current No 2 man wants to trade spots with the current No 3 guy... Doesn't like the idea of moving up to No 1!!!!

Back