OK lets all predict the score of SB 44

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR F

Reaction score
I say the Colts will win 34 to 27...

Hmmmm, I wonder why Bubby is the only one to pick the Saints so far?:rolleyes::lol:

My heart is with the Saints and I'll be pulling for them but my brain says the Colts will be just too much for them.

34 - 24 Colts

I say the winner will be the BATHROOM!!!! LOL

No problem, i can tell you the score before the game even starts......... HMMMMMMMMMMM, lets see.................................... 0 - 0, i predict roflmao

My prediction:

Commercials: 100

Saints and Colts: Who cares.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've never been a football (or any organized sport on TV) fan, but I regularly watch the SuperBowl for the commercials.

Is that sick, or what? Ha!

Nice thing about not being a sports fan - I regularly have the lakes almost completely to myself during big games. :p

On the serious side - for those of you who are sports fans (and from the looks of it - quite a few of you are) - I hope you enjoy the game, no matter who wins.

All the best,

Glenn

Trepper one Jr 0 Thats funny..I live close to Indy so I go for the colts.Plus I have Very Close friends that used to play for them...SO I am a Colts fan.....

Hope Eveyone has a Great Day....

Would Much Rather be playing Golf or Fishing...Snow everywhere

OK, looks like we all should keep fishing.

I've never been a football (or any organized sport on TV) fan, but I regularly watch the SuperBowl for the commercials.

Oh man did they blow this year or what

Yep! Guess my "team" really blew it, because none of the commercials were worth a hoot. I did, for the first time in over 20 years, watch the game. And my thoughts on that were dead wrong too. I really didn't think the Saints could pull it off... But they did. Suprised the heck out of me!

All the best,

Glenn

Oh , looks like I won the prize!!! Sorry you Colts Fans lost. However we had one player you folks didn't have. Intervention from above.

Bubby:)

I just bumped into Satan at Home Depot. He was cursing and looking for a snowblower, mumbling something about the temperature.

All the best,

Glenn

Hey Bubby!! Like I said earlier, I was pulling for the Saints but really thought the Colts would win. I did get hoarse yelling for Drew Brees though and was truly happy when he won M.V.P. If not for him, their place kicker should have been the most valuable.

I really enjoyed the game and congratulations to all you Cajuns who have been waiting for so darn long.:cool::eek::D

Uncle Billy

Saints are great....I watched Drew all the time at Purdue,He was good then now he IS grreat...They played a great game..I truly enjoyed It..I am a colts and Saints fan... The Saints need to win,,They out Played the colts thats for sure.....

I agree with Unc. the kicker should have gotten the MVP!

Congrats to the Saints fans!

My youngest son couldn't believe when I tried to explain that Saints fans used to wear bags over their head with the words "Aints" on them. He has a life size decal on his wall of Reggie Bush!

Randy!

The right player got the MVP (ie: player) - but the real MVP is Sean Payton. He did a great job getting the team ready, and the on-side kick at the start of the 2nd half was a 'Game Changer'.

Hat's off to the Saints, they deserved the win and played very well after the 1st. Quarter.

I would have 'bet the Colts', and been wrong.

Tex

Nothing gets by you Plymouth people does it!!!!!:lol:

Randy!

Latest posts

Back