NX 882

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Daubert

Reaction score
I am thinking of upgrading to something newer and have no idea what my boat is worth. Do they have anything like a Kelley Blue Book for boats? Boat is a 2005 NX 882 with 150 Merc xr6, 2 Lowrance GPS finders,LCx28hd at console and LMS 522 at bow and sea star hydraulic steering. Any body have an idea what it's worth? I would say its in good condition for the year, not mint. One tear in passenger seat.Would be great condition with new seats and.Wouldn't even know what to ask for it

Good question as i have an '04 882 with dual console, hyd. steering and the 150EFI merc on the back. I have seen alot in the $12K - $15K range. Obviously dealers won't give you that kind of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ but possibly a private buyer. NADA/Kelly Blue Book prices are a joke as far as i am concerned. They are somewhere to start i guess. I had a '97 700LX with a 90HP merc., prior to buying my 882. I bought it brand new in 1997, had it 7 years and sold it private sale for $7K, the dealer where i ordered my 882 from was gonna give me $5,500.00. I would say our 882's are worth $13K - $14K. NADA don't think so though. Good luck.

Thanks Jim. Unfortunately for me I owe quite a bit on it yet so I don't know what I will do yet. I am still paying for bad deals in the past. Oh well it's only money right!

I just bought a 2005 Nx882 with a single console and the same motor as you are selling just about 3 weeks ago. My has a humminbird gps at the wheel and a eagle up front. Other than that it sounds like the same thing that you have. I paid $12,750 for it like I said about 3 weeks ago. This boat is showroom condtion. No rips in the seats, carpet is perfect, and the only scatches that was on the boat was up front from where your trolling motor hits when you bring it back up. I believe I got a pretty good deal for the time of year. I hope this helps.

Also mine has the original 67# motor guide trolling motor and has 2 new Deca trolling motor batteries.

Latest posts

Back