NTOWS members converge on Champlain BFL

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well, as seems to be an annual tradition, there is one tourney on Champlain where the NTOW members will be well represented.

I and Mark Kurtzner (both in Rangers) will be fishing on the boater side while Buzz and Kenny will be fishing on the non-boater side. I believe there are 1 or 2 more guys from here fishing it also. Here's to hoping we all cash checks and do you other members proud!

I myself and LONG overdue to do well in a BFL and need a check badly. I am taking a BIG risk and gamble by making a LONG run on Saturday hoping it will pay off. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Hopefully, I will draw either Buzz or Kenny as my non-boater. That would rule, then I wouldn't have to worry about someone knowing my spots and coming back next year as a boater and stealing them.

Better get a BUNCH of money! LOL

No fishin Rob's $#!+ LOL

If you don't start winning and pulling some fish off your spots, you won't have to worry about finding anyone there!!! :eek::lol::D

Good luck fishing the BFL tourney on Saturday while the Lake Champlain International Fishing Derby starts that day too!!!! Should be about 1 million boats on the lake!!

Bob G.

Rob...Mark...Buzzz... Kenny... Good luck guys...

Good luck guys!! I fished a Northern Bass tournament on Champlain last Sunday ... don't ask how I did:(. Check out the results ...

http://www.northernbass.com/pages/NBStournaments/2005/2005_opens.htm

Paul

Buzz and I didn't do much better. We only had 20.56 lbs and came in 31st. My fish dried up and shrunk!

I'll be there as a non-boater as well........my first BFL, really looking forward to it.

My cell # is 617.780.1777 if anyone wants to try to get together.

I myself and LONG overdue to do well in a BFL and need a check badly.

How many have you fished and how many checks have you cashed?

I hope you did good yesterday and am looking forward to your report....and if you did cash a big check, I expect you to make a road trip out here to St. Clair so we can show you some of our toads!!!

Rob finished 88th out of 191 with four fish at 9 lbs even

Mark Kurtzner finished 36th with five fish at 12-12 and cashed a check for $194

Buzz finished 87th on the non boater side with four fish at 5-02

Kenny (I believe) finished 97 on the non-boater side with one fish ( a biggie) at 4-06

Latest posts

Back