NO LONGER A .........................

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
YANKEE

Well I guess I am LOL.

I wanted to share the great news with you all, I finally moved to SC, I did it, everything is great!!!,

Wife loves the house, at the end of a culdesac, boys love it, (nobody seen it in person except for me) until yesterday :unsure:

It's 4 months old and in perfect condition (knock on wood)

Got a great jpb prior to moving with a company invloved with automobiles & Nascar :cool:

As you could imagine I have been busy, will get back soon, real soon.

Made it down the hills of VA into NC without issue,

I have a lot of questions for Tex or Tom form this area.

THANKS

CJL of SC :blink:

OH BTW Bill of VA,

Considering we are both former NJ natives and I live further south then you, ummm well you know that makes you a Yankee compared to me, LOL, bwahahahaha:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like an adventure. Glad to hear everything is working out for you.

I bet they have alot better BBQ joints down there that you had in Joisey.;)

Steve
4631.gif

CJL..Congrats on your new adventure in life and some southern living! Sounds like everythingis falling in place nicely for you!:)

I wish I could go south right now myself, but I need just a few more years on the job yet.

I didn't know Bill in VA was also fron Jersey. I should have known it when he mentioned Hopatcong/Musconetcong in the Lakes Name thread.

Mike

I just learned something, LOL.

There are two kinds of Yankees,

Yankees and Damm Yankees,

Damm Yankees won't go home, LMAO

Chris,

That is great news... I'm very happy that things are looking good for you... Now, can "yankees" visit South Carolina or are we still subject to being shot on sight? LOL

YANKEE? Are we stuck in the wrong era? I'm just happy that when I go thru a drive-thru, and I can actually understand the person, AND I get the right food, I'm good.

Seriously though, I don't know ya, but congrats on the great job and the ability to fish all

year in warm weather.

Congrats Chris, Now be like Trep and get some teeth pulled so you can join the redneck, bassboat driving club. I think he is in a different chapter but you should still be able to chat, well in a week or so anyway...................................:lol:

BF

Folks in SC still suffer the pains of the beating they brought upon themselves a while back. They are in absolutely no hurry to go through that again. Now, don't rub their noses in your Yankeeness and piss them off. You've got no place left to move as we absolutely will not let former NJ residents west of the Mississip--:lol::lol:

Seriously, good luck to you and your family!

Congrats on the move Chris. I'm sure you'll find the south an interesting place. Have you had a Chicken Fried Steak yet?

One of my roommates in the Air Force was from South Carolina. I was just a kid back then I didn't know the difference and I would always say North Carolina. He would always correct me by saying, "I'm from South Carolina....them's Yankees up there in North Carolina". :lol:

I have an old friend in the Spartanburg area....where did you land?

Harpo

Chris my man! Congrats. Now you can come up and visit your Northern friend at Lake Anna. I am north of you geographically. LOL Glad things are working out for you and the best to the wife and kids. If you are working with Nascar you are turning into a real redneck. Went to my first one (ever) a couple of weeks ago in Richmond. Can't say I will go see another one but it was certainly an experience your'll never forget.

BTW - the word is y'all not you all! :cool:

Was wondering where you went CJL. Won't be long and we will not be able to understand your posts without a suthrn' translator. LOL. Good luck, and pass the grits please.:)

Chris - Great news, VERY happy for you and the family, and a new job to boot!! Yup they let us Jersey dudes in the south, just try to blend in better then I do!!!! LOL

Trep

Hey Harpo, who do you know from Spartanburg? That's where I'm from.

BruceM

Harpo, my wife probably just unpacked that dang video tape you lent me back in the 90's I will look for it ASAP. Sorry dude

From Santee, SC.

You have went to a much better place.

Now quit saying youse guys.:wacko:

Way to Go Chris!!! I'm very happy for you and your family my friend. and I'm also, ahem, jealous too..:(

Uncle Billy

Back