• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nitro Trailer Hubcap

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Whritenour

Reaction score
Looking to get one of the chrome factory hubcaps for my nitro trailer spare (14in). Will pay fair price if anyone has an extra laying around. Thanks!

I know the Bass Pro Shops have them if you can get to one.

Or order on line!

Randy!

Thanks, Randy. I didn't realize they would have them....will give them a call.

I have a complete set (4) of those caps if interested. I bought a new set of wheels and installed when i got the boat home. Actually have the steel wheels as well.

Hey Jason - I really only needed one and I know you don't want to break up the set....

Rommel

Jason, how much for all? I bought a new Nitro Z-8 and lost one on the way home from picking it up, BPS wouldnt replace it unless I purchased one which I thought was silly after they just got 35K

This is evidently a pretty common problem. Guy in our club has a Z-7 and was showing me that he drilled the plastic caps and screwed them to the steel wheels. He said he got tired of losing hubcaps ???

Latest posts

Back