Nitro manuals??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J. Green

Reaction score
Just purchased my first BASS BOAT.

I purchased a used 2000 Nitro 700LX SC, I love it and it runs great. Is there a specific manual pertaining to this style boat (700 LX SC) I could get. I attempted to email tracker and recieved a lame response. The only booklet the previous owner had was a generic tracker book pertaining to the motor. I have lots of little questions pertaining to the livewell systems, wiring with in the boat etc etc

2nd If there are other 700 LX owners out there I would appreciatte any feedback wether positive or negative regarding this series of boats.

I have a 98 700lxdc with a 90hp. I like the boat it handles big lake fairly good for a 17'boat. I have not had any real problem with the boat. Trailer wiring had to be redone do to rubbing in side the rails. I put on a fin to help the pull to the left on hole shot and it did help. Ken

I have a 97 700lxdc with a 120 force and I love it more everyday, tops out at 51 mph on gps with full tank of gas, good luck with your boat, your dealer should be able to order an owners manual for motor from merc if that's the motor you have, not sure about the boat manual though.

Steve B.

P.S. get some pictures and show off your boat, and some performance data.

So much of these boats are done at the dealer it would be impossible to give a decent manual that shows the schematics. U will learn quickly where everything is at, and you will become a weekend electrician in no time. I am not aware of any boat manuals other than a generic book that gives you contact and warranty info for any brand of boat.

Thanks for all the responses guys. I will be putting up a photo and performance data. Good point regarding the nitro dealer and the manual. If I run into a stand still gto guy I will contact you.

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back