Nitro Gear

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erik Lunde

Reaction score
I'm new here and a new Nitro owner. Looking to find some Nitro gear, like hats, shirts or something, but can't seem to track anything down. Y'all have any suggestions, as the Nitro/TM website is no help.

Thanks.

there are three nitro hats for sale on BBC's misc sales board now

http://bbcboards.zeroforum.com/zerothread/521494-3-brand-new-nitro-hats-and-1-tracker-hat

GO on to BPS catalog online click on boat site and go to Tournament awards you can order from that site I just got 4 NITRO HATS and Tournament Nitro Shirt goob luck Glenn

Eric when you get to boat site click on ABOUT located above on search bar click on tournaments rewards then to gear

John, thanks for posting the web site, my order was in less than a week,hats and shirt are nice Glenn

I received the following reply from BPS yesterday. Looks like they are going to have a bunch of new stuff coming. I would say feel free to reply to Tanda with suggestions.

Hi Erik,

I am working on a Nitro Gear website right now. We expect to have it up and running within the next week to 10 days. The link on the Nitro website will connect you to the new gear site.

What kind of items are Nitro owners interested in? Your answers would be a big help!

Tanda Bundy

Embroidery Manager

Bass Pro Shops/Outdoor World

Embroidery & Design

Corporate Offices

Springfield, MO

(417) 873-4308

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back