• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nitro 2004 700 LX DC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Duncan

Reaction score
All standard with 90 HP Merc., console and front depth finders added on, new "Rod Saver" tie downs on front deck and at passenger seat, either both folding seats, both butt seats, or one of each, always garaged and in great condition. e-mail for pics, etc. Black and White color scheme. NADA priced at $10,200, asking $9,500. Boat also has 2 bank on board charger, Nitro custom cover and motor cover

Jim - Love my '99 700lx good luck.

By the way, you can load pictures into your library on this site for free and then they can be in this post for folks to see.

Oh and might want to post a price so folks know if they are in the ballpark of being able to offer on it.

Hey Trep! i don't know what they call it down 'lanta way, but here in Kansas "asking $9500" is considered a price. :lol::lol:

Marty - Smart a$$, he updated it with that info, it wasen't there to start with!! Either that or my coffee didn't kick in that afternoon!!!! BBWWAAA

I'm sorry Trep; he may have updated the information, but from where I was sitting it was a hanging curve that I just had to hit! :D

He Swings, he MISSES!!!! WOOSH!!! LOL :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back