NIbble on my boat, expect a low offer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, got my first real good bite on my Targa. Man and his wife drove from Eastern NC on Sunday morning to see it, after calling me about it twice last week.

Hasn't made an offer, but I expect one today/tomorrow. Pretty sure he is going to attempt to lowball it, since he tried to make a big deal out of the cosmetic scratches on the hull (made more visible by that big wrap/decal they put on the boat).

I told him there was some negotiation room left, but not too much. He wanted me to give him my 'best price, for no one prices there boats where they'd really expect to sell it at'.

If he comes back with a decent offer, then I'll sell it. Otherwise, he can spend an additional $6,000.00 plus for a new one, with no top, cover or Garmin electronics on it!

Current asking price: $11,375.00.

Tex

Hey Tex...

SInce you still have the boat I'll pass it along to my lawyer... he's looking... So if he buys, it's mostly mine!

OK forgot to use my password on the first post that should have been "Even the 50 cent kids clothes"!!!LOL I don't think I OWN any $50 clothing items!!!

Had another call from someone in Chicago last night. Boy, that guy really had some nerve. Took his name/number anyway. He laid out all his rules for him to buy the boat, and the most he would pay. I guess it takes all kinds.

Yeah Greg, got your message and replied. Be glad to have a serious buyer interested. Thanks. I hope that the guy above that called is not the same one that you are going to talk with! Oh well, whatever!

Tex

Latest posts

Back