New Boat Cover is NICE!

• Thread starter John Astrello [URL]http://www.boatcoversdirect.com
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Following up on another message a few weeks ago that prompted me to get a new boat cover . . . .

I received and just installed a new Boat Cover for my 1995 Stratos. It is SWEET!

--------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR ORDER:

Product: Styled-to-Fit Boat Cover (In Stock) Part #77217

Manufacturer: STRATOS

Model: 278 DC

Years: 95

Material: 8 oz. Performance Poly-Guard

Color: Navy

Quantity: 1

Price: $269.01

I got the top value item (Performance Poly-Guard)and it fits the boat like a very snug 'glove'. Generally you have to fight to get it on or it's so loose it just won't fit. This one is dark blue; fit's just like it is made for the boat (which it was supposed to); has some extra support stitching where the dual consoles are at and covers the motor also. I'll hook up the tie down straps later in the week. I would highly recommend their product and the service (bought and received it with standard ground in less than 10 days). Completely covers the MinnKota on the bow also. I didn't even need to elevate the rear seat to ensure 'run-off'. Pic's later this week - sun going down.

Tex

http://www.boatcoversdirect.com

Tex, couple questions. How heavy is it? Is it a load to move around?? Does it cover the motor??

Thanks,

Bubby:)

It's very easy to move and install. Not 'heavy' at all, but certainly very durable and a very decent 'weight' of cloth. I've had both the very heavy (pain in the rear to deal with), and also the light ones (which I just took off). Other than a custom cover that would allow me to 'tow' with it on (too many $$$), this one is the best that I've had.

I highly recommend it.

I'll try to take some pic's tomorrow after work and post them.

Tex

Dchance, one for a 591 should fit fine.....

Latest posts

Back