New addition at BPS!!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
I am pleased to announce my newest edition to the BPS-Detroit Tracker Marine Sales Staff....MARKE CICERO!!!!!!!

Marke and his family spent the weekend here with us, and has made the decision to relocate to Michigan and join our team here.

Provided he get's off the crack and passes the drug screen (LOL) he will arrive here on the 23rd of Sept. and start selling Nitro's and Trackers on the 24th.

I'm happy to have Marke on my team, he is a dedicated fisherman, family man, and has a great work ethic.

WELCOME ABOARD MARKE!!!!!

P.S. Now you can tease Rob with all your pictures of St. Clair smallies!!!

That's awesome! Marke, congratulations and best of luck in your new role!

WOW!! What great news!! Congrats to both of you and keep in touch with us Marke (though Neeley is always on, why wouldn't Marke be :)!

Marke - MAN am i SOOO jealous!! Talk about using the internet to find a job!!! Sounds like a great plan with benefits for everyone!

Because Marke's gotta sell boats, not play on the computer!!!

Congrats Marke! So I guess this means he gets to be the slim jim boy eh?

Congrats Marke! hint, hint, see if Ken can get me a job here at the new BPS in okc 2003. sounds like a great job hangin around dem sparkles. good luck to you.

james d.

Good deal man. So you still coming here the weekend before? And that explains the new boat purchase! Man, talk about jumping into fishing with both feet. You can do it Marke. You ever need some books on sales and closing, let me know. I have a library full. Good luck. Treat him right Ken. No feeding him slim jims and coronas all night then getting to work and locking all the bathrooms from the inside!

I had heard that someone from the board was possibly going to go to work up there..... But I had NO IDEA IN THE WORLD THAT IT MIGHT BE MARKE!!!!!!!

That's GREAT!

Congratulations to both Marke AND Ken!!

me!

Congratulations Marke! Welcome to the Family! There are no limits to the opportunities availlable within our incredible organization. Good luck and enjoy!

Thats bad Rob... Locking the bathrooms after a night of slim jims and coronas...

LOL!

Hey Marke.. Pass the word along... Big Daddy needs an avalanche at half price! ;)~

Good luck man

Congrats Marke....Ken, I guess then I didn't get the job ? Would've appreciated a line or a letter or something. I probably shouldve figure it out when I showed up for the interview and you weren't there...twice!

O.K. Marke, I'm still waiting on Ken's quote for a 901...get on that for me will ya ?

**I can only imagine the trouble he's getting into!!!**

Pierre

Pierre,

I was gonna hire you, but you kept quoting prices in Canadian...who wants to pay $87,595.00 for a 929?!?

Seriously though, I thought you didn't need the quote after talking with Jackie and finding out you can't get the team deal from me....let me know if you need it.

Thanks for all the encouragement guys. Let me tell you that this is the SCARIEST thing I have ever done. I am New England born and raised and the thought of leaving is both scary yet exciting. I feel fortuneate to have all your support behind me.

"Go west young man" I beleive someone once said....LOL

So I'm packing up the truck and I'm off to Auburn...Hills that is. Michigan toads...and NITRO'S.

Yes Rob, I am still coming. It was all part of my master plan. There was no way in hell that I'm leaving New England without stopping by Champlain to say good bye to some new freinds. I was hoping that you, Bob G., Buzz Curtis and I could slam enough Champlain Smallies to last me a while (I'm not confident in St. Clair yet..LOL) Then It's rte. 401 across Ontario to Port Huron.

You know I'll still be on the board. The internet knows no boundaries. I just won't be able to vent any work frustrations or slam my boss....LOL

Hopefully I'll acquire the skills and knowledge to be an even better resource to all of you guys.

I only have 1 question now. If Neeley and Mac are better than Crack...Where does that leave me??

Tite Lines Gang!!

Marke

Ken and Mac - Better then Crack, don't forget Marke who's not in the dark!

Campaign Manager....you get to put up all of our signs in peoples yards....gotta start somewhere man!!!

Hey Ken, PLEASE answer out question on the 165 post with your NAME in the title, it's not like your WORKING!!!

Congrats Marke, now I know why you have to sell your kids, uh I mean baby. Hope everything works out. Remember, Corona's and limes after work, not during like your boss does!!

Marke,

I gues that leaves you between a crack and hard place.....

Pierre

Marke, sincere congratulations to you. Not a few times, I've thought that selling Trackers and Nitros would be both fun and challenging. Being an owner prior to being a salesman will enable you to instill confidence in customers and relate to their buying anxiety. You'll not only sell a lot of boats, with the kind of support Ken's outfit provides, you'll give a lot of folks the kind of Tracker/Nitro experience owners deserve.

Wow. And I thought you were just going fishin. Congratulations, AGAIN!

Mark

Congrats, Marke I hope that this step is everything you want it to be with the exception of putting up with Ken. LOL

I was hoping to do a fishing trip with you on Champlian but I guess it will have to be another time as I'm working the 21st & 22nd.. Best of luck and enjoy..

Hey Mo, that's what I was thinking. Ken better be ready to sell mor TV-18's that's for sure...LOL

Buzz, Champlain stinks and St. Clair RULES!!!!

Sorry, just trying to fit in with MI crowd...LOL

But I will NEVER EVER be a Wing Nut, I bleed Black & Gold....Go BRUINS!!

Way to go Marke! Don't be nervous, just excited. Best of luck to you and your family. The only down side to this that I can see is that guy who's going to be your boss! Oh well, gotta take the good with the bad.

Tex

Curtis - looks as if I am the next closest TV-18 owner, so I guess you're stuck with me :)

Of course like Marke, we'll always be out in your boat, haha!

I can only add my sincere congratulations...You have a great team around you and a good product to sell. The opportunity has got to be the greatest.

Way to go Marke!!!

You better keep me in mind for a special deal on an Avalanche!!!

Let's go fishing!!!

az

Congrat's Marke!!! Ken called me and told me you were going to take the job!! That Rocks!! We'll be sure to bring all the "deals" YOUR way at the shows this winter so we can get you off on the right foot.......the other guys don't need our help anymore!!..LOL Seeya later this month!!

Mac

Jill won't be short on friends here,...Kathy runs with a great crowd, so she'll fit right in!! We'll have your family over for dinner one night after your settled in...

Marke, don't be nervous. Welcome to the side of the biz where the money is made and the action happens. Sales is where it's at. Sales reps are the movers and shakers. They make things happen. They're thick skinned, determined, winners through and through. Forget everything, almost everything you learned as an engineer and focus on people. The product is the last thing you really need to know in sales. Remember one key thing that has helped me tremendously. People hate to be sold, but love to buy! Good luck buddy, you can do it, now go sell the snot out of those sparkles and make us proud! And when you come home to visit next year towing your new 929, be sure to stop by Champlain for some REAL smallie action. LOL

Congtrats Marke. Hopefully I'll get to meet you in a month or so. BTW sparkles sell them selves!!!

Ah Ken...

I knew that beneath that slim jim smellin' breath (and other odor emitting orifices) there beat the heart of a truly cruel "boss"... Poor little Marke will pop a blood vessel blowin' up all those boats he's gonna sell...

Not only blowing 'em up, but I'm gonnamake him take every customer to the Detroit River for a sea trial!!!

But, I can see the logic... "BPS sued for fatal deflation of inflatable boat" (Reuters) It has been learned that after an evening of debauchery...Ken Neeley, Marine Manager of the Auburn Hills, MI Bass Pro shop manually inflated several inflatable boats... Later, the unsuspecting owners defalted the boats in enclosed spaces, not knowing the noxious and dangerous nature of thye resultant escaping gas... It seems that on the aforementioned evening Mr. Neeley and several "un-named co-debauuchers"...one is rumored to be a famous cartoonist...consumed large quantities of imported (rumored to be "corona") beer, laced with liberal amounts of lime slices...and "fortified" with dozens of Jumbo Slim Jims... Then, while still under the influence of the "corrosive" mixture they (Mr Neeley and the un-named co-debauchers, again rumored to be a famous outdoors cartoonist...and possibly another employee of BPS) manually inflated several of the subject inflatable water craft with the exhaled mixture created by the "corrosive mixture". That mixture then escaped when the inflatable water craft were deflated causing physical pain and suffering to the named class action plaintiff....

Yeah, I can see the logic of having Marke inflate the boats...It's a safety issue!

LOL...Greg,...it was that same volatile mixture that caused Lk.Erie to catch on fire back in the early 70's when Neeley was just a raw neophyte.....butt alas,...the fires died and like a true Phoenix,..she arose from the ashes to become a world renouned fishery,..where 12lb walleye, 9lb smallies, and 50lb Big Head Carp prowl in her depths,...and zebra mussels encrust every rock and wreck like a black fly on the o-ring of mankind,..,...ONLY in America!...God I love this country!!! Neeley for President!!

The "O-ring of mankind"... Mac, draw that one for the "Team" shirts....

hahaha,...hey,...i stopped into BPS friday afternoon to pick up some more arrows before my hunting trip,...and i was immediately reprimanded by one of the boat salesmen for my comment above about "taking all of our boat deals to Marke this winter,..since the other guys didn't need our help"...i had to remind the dude, that EVERYTIME i went to take a deal to him,..he was already too busy writing another one himself!!....guess I better check my coffee this winter for "worms in my cup!"...LOL...Douglas, you're KILLIN' ME!!!!!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back