Moving on folks,.....Opportunity knocks!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Well,..I've finally heard back from the people I needed to hear from, so now I can make an announcment before the rumors start. After almost 10 years with the Tracker/Nitro family at local dealers here and at the BPS store in Michigan for the last 4 years, I am leaving the Nitro Pro Staff, affective Dec.31st. I have accepted an outstanding offer from Ranger Boats, to join their National Pro Staff where I will be very active in several facets of their promotional agenda, starting with the FLW on Okeechobee in Jan. 2003. (NO!..I won't have that so-called Ranger Attitude). I will be attending the FLW events around the country, fishing as a co-angler in two events (Beaver and Kentucky Lakes) and working in the Family Fun Zones at 3 others. I will also be designing new T-shirt logo's, boat and truck decals, brochure artwork and various other promo items that will feature both my "Scales and Tales" characters and lifelike images coupled with the Ranger logo. I'm being given free reign to design whatever I'd like and they will use as much of it as possible, and make it all available to Ranger owners and customers everywhere. This is an opportunity that I have worked very hard for, for the past several years, and to see it finally happen is extremely rewarding to me. I have made a ton of cyber friends here on the NTOWS and several other new friends as a result of attending this year's Rally in NY!! I hope to keep those friendships despite my not posting here in the future as regularly as I have in the past. I will still lurk and pop-in occasionally, when I can offer help or advice or simply to slap Rob around a bit if need be! LOL. I am still keeping my Bass Pro Shops sponsorship and using and promoting BPS, & XPS baits and products and a new Mercury 200HP Optimax Outboard will be hanging on the back of that new 519 commanche! I will also be attending several Spring Classics around the country as well, so I'll still be a member here and available to offer input and advice to anybody who asks!! I will not go into any detail here as far as my sponsorship perks or benefits with Ranger, since it's all confidential anyway, so please don't ask. It has been an extremely rewarding and educational learning curve during my years with Tracker and I have learned a lot about the fishing and boating industry, the ins and outs of bass and walleye boat designs, materials, construction, and the benefits and features of each during my time with the Nitro State Team. Although it's a little sad to leave a company after all this time, I am really looking forward to the new opportunities and challanges that lay ahead for me. This deal has been in the pending stages for awhile, so it's been rather humourous to read the various posts regarding that percieved "Ranger Attitude", knowing the comments I'll probably recieve from everyone after you read this!! ahahahaa.....Oh well...let'em fly.....I can take it!! Again,..I am NOT leaving this site altogether,..I'm just playing a somewhat diminished roll in the future and will limit my posts to general conversations and answering any questions regarding fishing techniques/patterns/equipment, etc. I will NOT bash Tracker or Nitro ( I still LOVE my 901,...it's a great boat and for sale for a GREATLY reduced price I might add!!!) and I will NOT shove Ranger down your throats....it's simply not my style to do either! Again,..I thank you all very much for allowing me to contribute in the past and I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible in the future, either at a BPS store or an FLW event near you!! Thanks for all of your encouragement on my past accomplishments, and I'll keep everyone posted on anything cool that happens in the future,..you folks are the BEST!!

Most Respectfully,

Mac

If I'm not mistaken, Nitro doesn't even produce a boat that can compete in price with the Commanche. Can I have your Nitro spot? :)

I haven't been here long, but I see that you always share info and you will be missed. Just remember, we're not here because we WANT TO BUY a Nitro, it's because we already HAVE. Ranger shouldn't have any objections to your presence here, although I'll bet you're going to be helping Ranger owners the way you've helped us.

Mac, as things progress, I'd be interested in hearing from you the real differences in how the two companies work, design boats and handle customer service. You're someone whose opinion we trust (most of the time, anyway). It's not often that an owner can get inside the inner circle of two companies like you have.

The only person who really likes to go through change is a baby with a dirty diaper. I'm sure you'll make the adjustment in style, and will be an asset to the Ranger team. Perhaps you can be as positive an influence over that "Ranger Attitude" as you have been around the nut cases who hang around here. Me included.

Best wishes for a wildly successful future,

MO

I will always continue to help you guys as much as I can,...

as I mentioned,..I'm not leaving here,..I'll just be driving a different boat next year. I will be a lot busier too, but in a very FUN way! The folks at Ranger are absolutely first class people,.....they know I've been with Nitro for many years and have made many friends as a result....one cannot just walk away from that! They won't care if I help those old friends either,...they know what's parked in my garage and what's on my shirt and hat! (or will be in the spring anyway)LOL. It'll be awhile before I know the Ranger's as good as I know Nitro's anyway, so until then, I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have on my 901 or on the 519 after I get it. I'll do my best to help everyone,..you ALL deserve that much!

Mac,

Absolutely fantastic... I love to see those who deserve a break get it. And, I can think of no one who is more deserving than you. I just hope that in the future when we mere peons approach you'll let us kiss your ring...LOL

Please do stay in touch. And, if your schedule permits visit with us here and maybe even a future rally. Just think I'll be among those who will be able to say..."I knew him when..." Congratulations and the best to you in the future.

Greg

LOLOLOL...you kill me Greg!!!..Thanks man,,..I had to laugh outloud at that reply.....it's priceless!

Mac

Hey Mac, that is fabulous! Congratulations! (although you should have gone or stuck with a quality Tin company!) Does this mean you won't be making it to the rally? I was looking forward to fishing and herfing with you!

Rich D

Sweeeet! Great news Mac. Congrats and keep it up. Hope to see you this season at some events. Have to give me a ride in that 519!!! Feel free to stop in anytime and slap me and be slapped in return! LOL Now go sell that 901! Marke, can you help the brother out as a bon voyage?

No,..unfortunatley I won't be at the Rally Rich,....I'll be at KY lk the following week for the FLW,...I'll be fishing in that one as a co-angler!! I will be interested in the results of the rally though...who caught what on what and where!! LOL Fill me in!!!

Mac

(I would've loved to attend this next rally too...i campaigned hard for Kentucky Lake) We'll get to meet soon enough Rich,...I'll be everywhere before long!!!ahahah

My 901 is now available for 19G's!!! Will throw in all kinds of extra's too!!! I gotta move it!!!

Mac

(Call Ken or Marke or Me for details!!!..thanks!!)

Hey Mac, can Ken broker the deal for us and take mine in on trade????? LOL

"Scales and Tales" will deffinetely be in Bass TIMES for 2003 and beyond. I'm good friends with Matt, and I really don't think he's going to care what I do in the fishing industry as long as I continue to meet my deadlines and produce quality timely material. My deal with him requires that I give B/T first publishing rights to everything, which I have and will continue to do....there won't be any problem with me fishing a couple FLW events. I still pay my BASS Federation dues and I'm a BASS Life member. No problem or "conflict" at all.

Talk to Ken!!!....I'll meet you 1/2way in PA. somewhere in the spring if you want too...after the weather breaks.

Gee, makes you wonder why Nitro wouldn't have capitalized on your talents like Ranger obviously wants to. Especially since BPS and Bass Times already recognized the opportunity. We expect great things from you Harry Potter.....I mean Mackelroy! LOL

Hey Mac... let me know if your new gig brings to near Chicago any time... I own a Ranger jacket and hat (from the 2000 Classic..a giveaway for us volunteers) that I'll wear so you won't look like your a "double-agent"...LOL

Good luck Mac I hope your work take's you to the top of the world man.................bob

Heartfelt congrats' buddy! it's nice to know people are doing what they love to do!

As far as I'm concerned your the best man for the job!!

Good luck.

P.S. talk to them about my coolvest....hahahaha!

Pierre

Mac - Congrats!!! As much as we'll miss your daily rants and raves this sounds like the PERFECT deal for you!! Here are my questions:

1. Will you still do the BPS shirts?

2. Are you quiting your job at GM and doing this full-time?

Way to go Mac!!!

Mac, congratulations. You are most deserving of this oppertunity. I've seen your work, and the passion that is genuine and it deserves to be rewarded. Keep moving up the corporate chain and best of luck.. I'm hoping to make a trip out west next year for a deer hunt and if I'm near your neck of the woods I'll stop in to say hi.. Good luck and enjoy big fella..

Buzz

Sure he will Neeley, but you gotta ride in a RANGER! LOL MAc, get me some pics of that OK? That would be priceless! I can see it now, Neeley in defiance shows up at the dock in a Nitro coat, hat, shirt, sock, pants, and underwear!

Then sits down in a Ranger! Kidding, I know Neeley only cares about one thing, well I can't say what it is here, but secondly he only cares about bumming a ride to go fishing! LOL

well, i'll be.....

dang.....

wow.....

no kiddin'.....

jeez.....

i don't know what to say..... 'cept.....

Hot Dang, Mac!

You are THE MAN!

THE BIG DOG!!

RANGER!!!! WOW!!!!

me!

There once was an artist named Mac

He drove his Nitro with a knack

He's now in a Ranger

And he will be in danger

Of serious injuries to his back!!!

Ken - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

OK,...first off,....Trep,..YES, I'm still doing EVERYTHING I've always done for and WITH Bass Pro Shops!! BPS and Tracker are seperate companies...I am NOT leaving BPS!! I will still be doing Rod Handles at the Spring classics and BassMasters Classic. I will have 6 new tshirt designs available for sale in several BPS stores, as well as several other retail outlets all over the country,...we have a Rep.Group selling them for us now, and orders are starting to come in from all over the place...it's VERY COOL!!!!....Nothing else is changing except my boat!! OKAY????LOL ....Secondly,...and Ken,..this one's for you!!

I'm the artist called "Mac"

Not a dang thing wrong with my back..

I know what you're wishin'...

That I'll still take you fishin'...

but We CAN't 'till I get my boat back!!!

ahahahaa...pppppppptttpppthhphpphppppp!!!!!!!

you're KILLIN' Me!!!!!!

Mac

Mac,

Congratulations and good luck. It's good to see that you still will be looking in on us and occasionally adding sone advice.

Congrat's Mac!

Keep us posted on the shirts, when and where we can order them!

You know, Mac decals MIGHT just make Ranger worth the $$ they charge for them!

We get free promo's, right?

Tell ya what, Mac..... Get me some Ranger decals and I'll put them on my Nitro!

Congratulations. What a sweet deal. Sounds like you are going to be a happy but busy Camper for a while.

It's nice to see a "Good Guy" make it.

Mac,

Congrats! I'm always glad to see hard working individuals get what they deserve.

Bob G.

Congrats Mac.

You are a class act.

Keep us informed of your schedule.

Good luck.

Frank

Mac, I don't care whose sparkles you represent, as long as they treat you right. We'll miss not having you around as much.

Congratulations and best of luck with Ranger!

Get it while it's hot, opportunities don't knock every day, so when they do, jump on and hang on for the ride.

Congradulations MAC, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Enjoy the Ranger, I sure did mine for a lot of years. it makews know difference the boat the individual has, it's the individual that makes the difference. Hvae a happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Jim

Well I guess the cats out of the bag now Mac.....Good Luck! Youre gonna need it! I dont know if Ranger will allow a Skeeter boy as a Towel Man!

All my best to a great friend and fishing partner....wait this is sounding like a funeral.....well i guess it is of sorts.....you are gonna get your a** whomped in the FLW! LOL J/K you will do fine, but you may need a practice partner for those events.....tell Bart and Jack you NEED me to be there!

Mini

Congrats you deserve it. I wish you the very best. Look forward to some tales from the trail from you

Rob L

Great news Mac, Glad that your hard work is paying off, good luck and keep in touch.

by the way do you know your schedule for the classic, I know it's well in advance but if you can swing it I'd like to take you out and tie in to some of those red fish south of New Orleans. Get in touch when you know.

William,..I'll deffinetely be at the BMC in Nawlin's,....would love nothing more than to hook up with you for a little Redfish'n!!! Man that would be cool!!

You're on BigDog!! (BTW,..rumor has it that thatere's going to be a Scales and Tales Redfish Shirt coming out soon too!!...the guys on a roll!!!..LOL)..I'll be sure you get one!!

Mini,..I'm going in the 2 FLW's as a co-angler....my confidence will be sky high!!! If i get a good draw and get paired up with someone who doesn't front end the heck outa me,...I'll be fine!!! If they do,...then I'll just have to take a different approach and kick HIS arss from the BACK!!

LOL...remember the Pro i did that to on 'Clair in '96??

one hour into the tournament and I'm up on him 3-0 outa the back of his boat,...and he's asking me for my tubes and jigs, and asked me if he could have a dozen of those tubes for the next day!! (of course I hooked him up and he thanked me several times!!) LOL...I still see him occasionally and he still remembers me,...that was a good ride that day!! He's COOL! And don't worry about the Towel Man" gig,..that's yours for life,.......you have to die before I put out a Want-ad for that job!! LOL..Have a marlboro and a cup o'coffee and REEELAAXX!!! Seeya Saturday!

Mac

Ya know, Mac..... I've said it before..... Everyone should have a Friend as good as Mini and you are for each other!

God bless both you guys this comming year and all those to come!

me!

Congratulations Mac!!!

If I was closer I'd buy you a margarita! So I guess I'll just have to drink one for you!

Are you going to keep your "real job" for now?

Here's the reel (pun intended) question that everyone on the board is wanting to know:

Who is going to take over as Vice President?

Let's see....

Ken and MO, here we GO?

Ken and Marke, better that Cutty's Sark?

Ken and Trepper, pass the pepper?

Ken and Rob, fishin's our job?

OR

Ken and Andy, better than Candy!!!

LOL LOL LOL

best of luck buddy...

I have a few 'secret spots' on Kentucky/Barkley that I'd share with ya!

az

My hat's off to you Mac. Just not sure which one to tip - my Tracker Hat, Nitro Hat or just my regular fishing hat! I'll tip all of them.

Looking forward to meeting you one of these days. Best of luck. Sure hook sets and tight lines to you. Will be interested to hear your perceptions on your co-angling experiences next year.

Tex

Mini's a good man, Scott. We talk all the time and he's basically my sounding board and confidant when it comes to this sport. We've been friends for many years and I've known his brother Sam, even longer! (Sam and I use to work together,..he worked as a contract employee in our dept. at GM),...but Mini knows as much or more about the ins and outs and hi's and low's of tournaments and sponsorship responisbilities and "politics" as anyone else I know,....and you're right,..he's a GREAT friend and just a good guy in general. Everybody needs somebody other than family, that they can "vent" on and discuss all the various ideas and suggestions, offer an additional point of view or steer me back on course when I veer off...ahahah...and I know he's got my back when I need that...ahahahha...he knows exactly where I've been,,..where I am now and where I want to go,...and he makes a GREAT cocktail!!! LOL

Everybody needs a buddy like that,....infact it should be the 13th commandment!! LOL

Mac

Thanks Mini,...for all you do!!

NO,..i'm not quitting my day job!! (yet)....but I'm darn glad I get an additional week's vacation in 2003!! I already have it delegated to "sponsorship obligations!!"HA!

Andy,...I'll take an IOU on that 'rita!! lol Thanks man!!!

Mac

Mac,

Wouldn't be right if I didn't wish you well but I do hate to see your reduced participation in this board. As someone who has benifited from this board (both on and off line) I feel like we are loosing a valuable resource. You know better than anyone it's not what you drive, it's who you are as a person that makes the real difference and from what I know of you there are even bigger things on the horizon. snif...snif...we love ya man!!

Oh no, I'm fallin back into TOXIC mode.......YOU BETTER NOT STAND ME AND CARLOS UP IF YOU KNOW WHAT's GOOD FOR YA!! We just can't wait because all of the crap I'm gonna pull on you will now be justified!! Let's see RANGER huh, yeah, we'll let you hawk that RANGER stuff, as a matter of fact I'm sure I can get ahold of some authentic RANGER gear while you are here....the only problem is that it will be an ugly green and have "Park" in front of the RANGER. I'll even get you the straw hat and green matching pants. You will have to wear them every time you go out in one of our NITRO's and we will refer to you as "mister ranger sir" just like YOGI and BOO BOO. Oh yeeah, bring it on........we're a waitin'!! Does that mean you are retiring the nauga? Rob will be hartbroken!! Think your new bosses know about that little facet of your life? Rob, I think a blanket e-mail to the management at RANGER is in order (with pictures...doctored of course!!). Oh, you're gonna pay big Mac, spurn us will ya.....I'm like Kathy Bates in Misery, ever see that movie? I'm gonna smash your knees, prop you in my NITRO , take pictures and post as you on the board. Ok everybody, Rotational Stalking on Mac can now begin, mysteriously missing boat plugs, trolling motor blades filed down to the size of popcicle sticks, why we're your biggest fans Mac. We will ALWAYS be there....behind you....(insert evil laugh).

TOXIC

Beleive me Tox,..I'd rather have you behind me than in front of me!!..LOL....but no matter where I end up...it's gotta be up wind of you!!!...ahahahah. Thanks for the kind words...and I'll be around for awhile until the show season starts, then it's off to the airports!! My brother just got another big promotion, so he's going to be moving to Valley Foge, PA. next July/August.....I'll be down to VA. atleast once more to visit him anyway, before they move, so as soon as I do,..I'll make sure that we grab Carlos, and the 4 of us will go rip some lips somewhere!!! It's deffinetely on my short "to do" list.......fear not....we'll hook up..soon!!

Mac

Mac,

You WILL post your show schedule... And, if in Chicago...you will warn us of your presence... Just remember what Hank Williams had to do...he too had friends in low places...And, it got him fame...Maybe you can parley your acquaintances here into something similar...; "yeah boys, back in the days when I was just startin' out I had to contend with a lotta 'riff-raff'...didn't know better had one of them (neye-troes) and got in with the wrong crowd...you know..but now...I'm all cured..."

LOL...I know for sure that I'll be in Atlanta, Nashville, Detroit and Springfield. BUT,..BPS wants me to hit a couple more stores if possible...so MAYBE I could hit Chicago for a day and then go on to Springfield....their Classics run concurrently!....I'll keep you posted!!

Mac,

Congratulations man!!! Now go check your voice mail on your cell. I just got off the phone with a guy that sounded pretty hot for your 901.

If he buys it can I drive your new ranger??

Marke

SWWWEEEET!!! Will check my voice mail after work...my phone's in my truck! If he buys it, I'll let you drive it AND wipe it off when we're done!! That's a BIG step towards the title of "Towel Man!"...LOL..thanks for the help Marke!! (I'll take care of you too.....don't worry!!)

Mac

Congrats Mac!

I really appreciated your help last year when I was learning the ropes with my 901.

You'll be missed!

RoyC

Thanks Roy,...glad I could help....the 901's are excellent boats,..great fishability and design,..it'll serve you well!

Regards,

Mac

TOWEL MAN!?!?! Not that east coast guy......I see how you are Cicero....But remember.....MY family has been in Detroit for alooong time....you could end up with Jimmy Hoffa.....lol

Thanx for the good words Mac....save some for my eulogy.

Dont worry about Mac not being here folks....he will be around, as I will.

Mini

BTW Next Saturday is looking good. Think 100 wings will be enough? Can i bring the Hooters Girls too?

Tellya what big dog,...if you can arrange the Hooter's girls for next saturday,....I'll give Kathy $200 and tell her to take Jill and go up north for the weekend!!!LOL!!

"Geee Honey,..we were going to have an Xmas party next saturday, but some sponsor's asked me if I'd host a 2day in-house training and demonstrations at our house,...Mini is going to be doing demo's and Marke and I offered to serve as support and subject matter experts,...why don't you and Jill take all the kids and go up to your parents for the weekend while we take one for the team?!,...can you do that for us?!"....LOL.....She'd see right through me until i flashed the benjamins...then it's "Have fun and clean up before we get home,..and don't forget to take pictures..bye honey!!"...ahaahhaha....ohhhh yeeaah!!!!!

Congrats on the new ride deal!!! We still look forward to your visit at the Atlanta Spring Classic, even though you've become Ranger impaired. LOL!! Seriously, Bart, Ron, and the whole bunch you'll be working with are top notch folks! I'm sure Jackie's gonna miss you, though. Good luck and God Bless!

Wow Mac, congratulations!! My sincerest best wishes for you and in all seriousness, it sounds like a dream come true for you, thanks for all the informative posts of yours I've read in the short time I've been a member here, and we'll be looking forward to those times you drop in and sound off, when you have time to. God Bless, and best wishes! egMike

p.s.- those t-shirts make it to the Gurnee, IL BPS and I'll be all over 'em....

Mac,

I have been thinking about this for two days now and I really don't know what to sayecept, COOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGRRRRRAAAAAATTTTTUUUULLLLAAATTTTIIIIOOOOOONNNNNSSSSSSSSS!! Dude!! That is so sweet I have a feeling I am going to get a sugar high when we meet again in Springfield and I shake your hand!! I like to see one of the good ole boys actually get what they deserve!! Give'm hell Mac!!

Tim

Tim -

Mac is going to be in Springfield March 21 -23 for the Spring Classic..... I may go down there on Saturday to grab him for lunch..... (IF he invites Mrs. Berryman to join us! LOL!!) MOFish may be there as well.

me!

Thanks guys,...I'm alittle taken back by the response...you folks really are a great bunch of people!! Dan,..you'll be one of the first people I track down when i get there,..you'll have to show me where the coffee, food and bathrooms are,...."priorities y'know!!"..LOL..I'll specifically ask for you to be paged...Thanks!!! Tim...you rock,...really lookin' forward to Springfields Classic so I can see you and Shilo again..will she be Prego this time? ahahahaha...Mike,..the shirts should be in all the stores by spring! I appreciate your support,.....wait'll you see the smallmouth and the walleye designs...you'll end up getting all 6!! HA!

Scott and Mo...no problem with lunch!! I'm buyin'!!!!

I love the restaurant in the store,..GREAT food!! Penny,..if you're available,..we'd LOVE to have you join us for lunch too,....we'll keep Scott in a straight jacket and heavily sedated,...you'll be fine!! We'll see ya'll soon..someplace or another!!

Best,

Mac

Just want to say good luck. Sounds like a great opportunity you can't pass up. You'll always be welcome here. Ken

Mac,

I've been around this board since late in 2000, and though I haven't posted much i've spent countless hours reading, laughing and learning. I can't tell you how great it is to hear of your success. I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavors. You certainly deserve it.

Congrats!

Justin A.

Mac, I can't believe you asked that about Shilo because as a matter of fact it looks like number three will be here sometime around the first of July!! So at least we will have a DD if needed!!

Tim

Unbelievable Tim!!!!,...Wait'll I see her again!!! I'm going to fire her up!! ahahahhahha,....and YOU TOO!!!

Congrat's,..that's great!!!...(I'll tell Shilo,.."Gee Hon, you look GREAT,...seems the last time I saw you,...you looked EXACTLY the same!!!..LOL)..

Mac

Thanks Justin and Ken.....it's been a lot of work, but well worth it!!! This is only the beginning too...it's going to get bigger and better all the time!! I'm motivated now like never before...(and I thought I WAS motivated! LOL)

I'll still pop in and say hi......you folks on this board are second to none!!!

OK Mac...

Not that this would apply to me.....but---

What kind of discount can you get us on a new sparkley Ranger now?

hahahaha

az

Will gladly sell you my personal boat every year at the end of the season for a HUGE savings over retail,.....same offer I had on my Nitro's. ('Cept you'll be getting a RANGER!!!..LOL) Infact,...I haven't ordered my 519 yet, so if anybody's interested in buying one at the end of this next season, and saving a few grand (Sept time frame),..email my personal address and we can discuss it,...I will order a boat to their specs,..colors..options etc..and you can have it AFTER my last tournament.....would prefer to do it privately though, but you can email me anytime for specifics!!! Remember,..I'm going to be busy and probably not fishing a whole lot, so this boat will be immaculate when you get it,.....garage stored, etc..etc.

The offer's always open!!

Mac

Mac is already starting on the RANGER crap....lol

Seriously, his boats are always immaculate and hardly used. I think I have used his boats more than he has in the last two years....

Mini

Right about where you are used to being....gotta stop....I know you have work to do!

I have to call Kelly and head out there to sign her up as an All Star Graphite Rods Star Dealer!

Mini

and BTW,....my crawdad's are my alter-ego,...and where do they live?? IN THE MUD!!..that's waayyy below the scumline!! HA!!

Yes Derek called....nothing in stone yet, I will have to dance around that one due to their corp HQ is not in my territory.

I will let you know when I ink that one.

Mini

Careful Big Dawg! Last time she was about 8 months. This time she will only be about 5, BIG difference. So I wouldn't say exactly the same, maybe something about a motherly glow or something.

Tim

Hey Mac, that's awesome!! I hope it turns out to be exactly what you've hoped for and more!

Best wishes BIG DOG!! =)

Dude! My step-dad said the same thing, that isn't even funny!

Tim

Congrats Mac! I woulda posted sooner, but been working way too much!

Its always cool to see one of our own moving on! :) Don't forget us lil guys.

Latest posts

Back