Need rod organizers for 901 CDX,Suggestions?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
OK, I seen somewere in a post not to long ago were someone added rod organizers to their 901.I did a search but could not find it.I also see that Nitro offers them at the time when you buy the boat, but whats available in the aftermarket.Has anyone added them to their 901.Any info is appreciated before hand.

Thanks,

Go to the Grab Bag under Resources and click on All Projects....you'll find several there...

Mark -

I made one for my boat from golf bag tubes from WalMart (39 cents each) and cedar. Plenty of room for 12 rods in my Nitro 2000. I followed Rich's outline in the grab bag.

With the length of my rod boxes, the small diameter of the golf tubes was not a problem for the large guides on spinning rods.

I also bought a sheet of felt in the crafts department at WallyWorld for about a buck and used it to line the holes cut in the rear sheet of cedar that the rod handles rest in.

me!

I just installed the osprey rod organizer and a tackle organizer in my boat. Expesive but I don't have the time to do my own. I definitly like their Rod Organizer and the way it fits into my rod locker.

osprey's looks awesome to me. I was looking to add one to my boat (17' lx700) but due to the size of the lockers, I felt that I wouldn't be able to put as many rods in the lockers (i carry 3 7 footers and 2 7 1/2 footers). I took some advice from Soonerfan and started using the rod socks. They Work Great! not real fancy, but they get the job done.

jd

Latest posts

Back