Name the Truck

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Everybody knows I am "shopping" for a new truck. As soon as I nail down the deal, I'm going to have to put plates on it and in following a time honored tradition, they will have to be custom. My jeep has TOXIC-1...The truck could be TOXIC-2, or since my business is named "Hammertime Guide Service", I could do "HMRTIME", HGS, or ??????????? I think you get 7 spaces to work with and there are some symbols availiable also. I might see if just TOXIC is open (it was taken when I plated the jeep). Any other ideas?

TOXIC

David,

Chemical make up of Methane.

Rich D

Gasman, Stinky, Tox blst, Hvy odor, Cgar Man, Bd Guide, Bad Kisr, Hamr Man. There may be more.

Gene

Oh... don't take this the wrong way...Fsh less ;^) LOL Sorry I couldn't resist. Hey KB Can I ride in your boat next time? I might not be welcome in Tox's now.

Drop the "b" You might be on to sumptin'.......not to offend anyone! LOL

Hey, I was being nice here. Don't want to spoil my reputation(Quiet KB!)

Sue

I am watching this post!!LOL KB, wanna see how quick 10 ft. can go away!!LOL Gene you are always welcome in my boat. I'll just make sure I get a good helping of Bill's chili BEFORE we go out next time. hehehe. Uh.. fatrap, since he's gone I'm very happy!!

TOXIC

All is not well in Huskerland Toxic. The players are confused. Didn't they have a winning season? Half the fans say Good nuff the others just want Frank's blood. The only good thing for us Iowa/NE boarder dwellers is all the heat melts the snow before it hits the ground!

fatrap

Tox---

T A M B I T

"That's a-my boat I'm towing"

Congrats-- Hope you get a good deal-- HaleDamage

I'm thinking either "BITEME" or "BAITME" for myself when I decide to give the state of Okla even more of my money for the privilege to drive on their crappy highways.

Sue, I'm not sure you want what Toxic will produce as a reward, if you know what I mean. ;>))

Harpo

Tox, I've come to realize that you have a Bad reputation here! I believe everyone thinks you are large, and have a constant aroma! I'm here to clear the air(no pun intended) i have fished with you on numerious occasion, and have seen (or smelled) nothing of this! just want you to know i'm stinking, darn! sticking up for ya! all in good fun. kb

I do like HMRTIME and of course FISHON, I have considered that for my Jeep. I can't think of anything clever right now other than FISHW/ME for your guide service.

Lotsa goodens' here. Yeah, I'll put something together for the winner!! I've got the chuckles right now!!LOL Some are priceless. I can run these through the Virgina DMV on line to see if any are taken. I know TOXIC-2 and TOXIC are. Problem is now that if I want a "bass" plate (pic of fish on the plate) there is only room for 6 letters. It's only $10 for personalized plates in VA so everybody does it.

Mac, don't waste those creative juices!! You've got work to do!!!LOL

TOXIC

Tox, did you reserve HMRTIM yet! KB.... You ain't mad @ me are ya! LOL...... wanna chat?

How about one that should make you LOTS of new friends...

F'n Pig

(that one got me cited for disorderly conduct... apparantly you shouldn't call a cop that :) ).

Kathy - For Tox it should be "KISNLPS"

Ok here are my few:

MY 901

RIPLIPS

TOXXXIC (since TOXIC was taken)

Nah...just gettin ideas CIII, I gotta get the truck ordered first!! Still dealing on that end. I am leaning twords either some variation of Hammertime, or Teri's idea of "fish with me" in some abbreviated form. MSTRB8R?LOL HGS might work once I get a logo on the truck but otherwise it's a little unrelated. "Will fish for you" chopped up? I'll figure somthin out.

TOXIC

Tox - I thought when I first read "MSTRB8R" you were trying to do something with my initials MSTREPPER! LOL I do remember a highschool teacher telling me I as "MT" "eMpTy" get it!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back