My Shared Thought for Today

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Thomas Jefferson knew from the beginning what the greatest danger to our liberty was..... He said: "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

It will be the end of us eventually. Wise words. I wonder what some of the founding fathers would think of the US today. I bet it is a far cry from what they imagined.

On one hand, hard to believe that this is happening. Especially since it will be 3 1/2 more years for we get another chance to make 'change' happen.

Tex

Don't wait 3 1/2 years, 1/2 of the problem goes up for election in just 1 1/2 years. Start there, I say we replace them all..

BF

Amen to that. Fortunately, I am represented by three people that pretty much are operating in the venue that I want, and what they were elected to do by my area. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to vote out, some of the 'others' that I'd love to see go from my state (Texas).

Tex

yEAH rICH, BUT WHEN THE COUNTRY NO LONGER EXISTS, IT WILL BE FOREVER!:angry:

Latest posts

Back