My rig

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allen T.

Reaction score
I have finally tried to upload some pix to my library. Now I can show off my new (to me) fishin' rig.
929 CDX - Full Rig.jpg

That has always been one of my favorite colors in the Nitro lineup. Sweet looking rig!

All the best,

Glenn

Very nice LQQKIN' set up, Boat and truck. They're kinda color coordinated as well. Nice job, Jim

Very nice! Shows me what my 750 will look like when it grows up.

Thanks, just 4 or 5 more short weeks to go. I can't wait to get back out on the water! There is always an open invitation to anyone here who wants to fish the "middle" Potomac. I'll probably start hitting Aquia in early to mid March for a few weeks. The rest of the time I go out of Leesylvania.

Nice ride almost makes me want to trade my 2008 591 in,nottttttttt. I can't afford the gas in mine let alone that one. Anyhow you have a pretty setup. Great color

WoW, that's one great looking rig and I personally think the boat, trailer and truck set each other off nicely.:cool: I'm envious for sure.

Uncle Billy

Same color as my old 929 . By the way did you buy the boat from someone in Jersey ? It looks like those are NJ registration letters on the bow

TomMac,

I bought it from another member at NTOWS, (herndonpro.) We are both here in Northern Virginia. I was lucky enough to find this boat only about 15 miles from my house.:)

nice looking rig. had a 911 those colors before, got lots of compliments!!!

That's the same color setup I have on my 901, but my truck doesn't compare!

Very Nice:eek:

RoyC

Gotta like matching color schemes...at least I do:lol:

Great looking rig... And, I am pleased to see that you have the "correct" brand of truck...:D:D Excellent taste...LOL:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back