My other "Toys"

• Thread starter Mark Hofman [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/3
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hofman

Reaction score
As some of you know, in addition to fishing and boating, I also enjoy shooting. Rob's post about the $20,000 shotgun got me thinking about how much I enjoy plinking or serious target shooting.

My favorite toy is my Beretta Border Marshall .40 cal handgun. I used to own a Beretta 92 9mm (the old 15-round capacity clips), but I sold it and another pistol to when I was trying to buy my wife's engagement ring. After we got engaged, and she found out I had sold all of my guns except one pistol and my hunting rifle, she promised to buy me a new pistol for our fifth anniversary.

This Border Marshall has tritium sights and rubber grips. It shoots like butter. The first time I fired it, I put 9 .40 cal rounds through what ended up being one big ragged hole in a B-27 sillouette target at 50 feet with one "flier" that was about four inches outside the big hole.

Some of the other "pieces" I have in my collection include:

Smith & Wesson 686 stainless .357 (4" barrel)

Ruger SP-101 stainless 5-shot .357 (2" barrel)

Walther PPK/S .380

Colt Gold Cup Mark IV .45 auto (blued with walnut grips)

Browning Hi-Power 9mm

Sporterized 1903 Springfield .30-06 (my deer/elk rifle)

Colt AR-15A1 Sporter

Remington 870 Express Turkey shotgun

Who likes to shoot, and what are the favorite guns in your collection?
BerettaBorderMarshall.jpg

Sweeeeet! I used to have a Sig P226, miss the gun. Nicest pistola I ever dun shooted! I am eagerly awaiting santy claus to bring me a nice .44 mag though! Also have a Winchester model 70 classic bolt action 30.06 for big game with the pre 64 trigger mechanism and a Weaver 3-9 X 38mm. Super accurate.

Then the Winchester "wingmaster" semi 12 gauge with fiber optic bead.

Then my TANK, the Savage Revalation, pump 12 gauge that weighs a ton and is for goose and turkey. The predecesor to the Mossberg 500 ulti before Savage sold the rights. Has a poly choke, anyone remember those??? LOL

Then my Hawkens .50 cal musket that I built myself. Cold blued the barrell, which I also have a .54 cal barrell too, but prefer the .50. Anyway, cold blued, steel wooled it, then finished the stock in redwood picnic table stain and farnish and wet sanded it. Aged the brass and I now have a muzzleloader that to the untrained eye has been passed off several times as over a hundred years old. An experienced collector or shooter looks at the sights and immediately knows it's replica. That's it for now. One day I dream to get a Remington rolling block, 45-70. That will be my bear and moose gun.

I am relatively new to shooting sports so I don't have a "collection". I do have a Marlin 66 .22 for plinking and a Remington 1100 for skeet and trap shooting. I have also recently started reloading shotshells (which I really enjoy).

My father has recently passed part of his Civil War collection to me. Which includes a British made Tower Musket dated 1865, a Union Officers saber and sheath dated 1863, a revolutionary war bayonette and a bayonette from the indian wars that followed the Civil War, among various other artifacts.

Currently don't own any handguns due to living in New Joisey. Where handgun laws are very strict and there just isn't anyplace to shoot them.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

damuniz

Sigs are very nice. Never really cared for Glocks, but I understand its a tank of a pistol. Durn near indestructable.

My father in law owns a Ruger .44 Mag, but I've only been around once when he shot it. Ouch.

I'd also like to get my hands on an antique musket. My brother-in-law keeps promising to take me out to shoot his black powder pistol and musket, but I'm still waiting.

MoFish

I recently aquired a Yugoslavian Mauser in 8mm new unissued. All matching serial numbers. What a hawg.

I have a room with reloading equipment down one wall. Reload everything from match .223 to 30.06 plus 44 45 38 357 in pistol. Then my shotgun stuff. 12 an 20 guage. Hey if you can't go fish go shoot something. I have my own Jane Fonda targets too

fatrap

I've got a Browning "Twelvette" 2 shot semi-auto Belgian made 12ga, that was my Dad's.....sweetest shotgun I've ever used!! and it's darn near mint,....a few scratches here and there but the gold inlayed engraving is awesome and it's whacked a gazillion ducks, pheasants, pats, rabbit's and even a few 'tweetie birds (college days) in it's lifetime!!

I also have a Ruger M77 .270 with a Leupold 3x9x30 scope that my brother gave me,..it too is Mint! I have a new Remington 700 in .223 with a Bushnell 3x12x40 scope that is a real tack driver (1/4-1/2" groups at 100yds,...this is my varmint dispatcher!!) My other rifles include a Ruger M77 in .44mag caliber with a 4x Simmons scope...a GREAT deer gun in heavy brush. I have a Ruger 10/22 with a Simmons 4x scope that's a riot to "plink" with.....and I have a S&W 9mm...very similar to MoFish's .40.....I LOVE shooting!

Accuracy is totally addicting,...it's a great sport!!

Mac

I want a new gun now too,...I want a sweet 20ga combo with a fully rifled slug barrel and a seperate smooth bore for bunnies and birds. I don't want just a 12ga slug gun, 'cuz i really want a 20ga. and I WON'T shoot slugs or buckshot out of my Browning, since it's no longer made....that gun is a classic upland bird/small game gun and i want to keep it that way. Don't want to spend a lot but I deffinetely want a 20ga. with 2 interchangeable barrels.....most of the "combo" pkg's i see now are all 12ga.......will have to look for a good "used" set probably.....should be that hard to find!

Mac

Well,

I inherited quite a few rifles and pistols from my dad. But, the most favorite are the rifles. Most are shooters, .308, scoped, 700 action with a prone or a tactical stock on them. I shoot a national match M16A2 from 200 yards to 600 yards, a 6/5x284 caliber, or a .308 iron sight palma rifle for the 1000 yard rifles for work :)

Do not overly like shotguns. After the basement is finished (drywall road trip anyone?) I will try and display the rifle I have.

Carlos

Carlos

Mo...

I haven't purchaed a new (or used) gun in quite a few years. And, in the mid 80's when my competetive shooting career waned...I sold a basket full of pistols. So, I'm down to the keepers and essentials. I have my last and favorite Gov't Mdl |Colt .45acp that was built for me by a very tenacious local gunsnith back in 1980. It holds machine rest 25 yd groups of about 1 1/4 inches...National match barrel...has had S&W K frame adj sights milled into the slide (That's the "old" way before all the aftermarket stuff ever was thought of...). I carried that pistol on the street and in competition. It won't best some of the new stuff but is "sweet" to me. Then, I've got my first service revolver, a S&W mdl 19 that's a little rough around the edges from banging into to stuff...But it held it's own in two "shoot-em ups" and got me home to the family so it too is a keeper. I've also got a S&W mdl 34 kit gun in .22lr that I've had since I was 18yrs old...plinking at cans...rabbits, etc. THen a Walther PPk in .380 and a Colt Det Special (Old one..no shroud) that was tuned. In rifles I have an 1893 Small Ring Mauser barreled in .257Roberts, with a Leupold 1.5-5 VarXIII in a Clarino Walnut stock (German style) that I built (with a lot of help from an old friend who was a gunsmith) while I was in college...great deer rifle. A 7mm and a .308 Remington 700s with Leupold VarXII scopes...both are ADls and both were "tuned" by a a gunsmith in Indiana "Sinclair" they shoot in 1/2moa range. A mid 60s vintage Sako Vixen in .222 also tuned by the same gunsmith...that I used in Sporter Class Bench rest matches and for "varmints" with a Leupold 24X (a little hard for varmints but primarily was for competition). A back up rifle in a "sporterized" Argentine 1891 Mauser with a Weaver 3X9 that I sporterized and restocked when I was 15yrs old (help by the same old friend) that I keep for setimental reasons. I've got four Remington 1100s a 3" 12ga, a "trap" grade 2 3/4" with a 30" full and a 28" with tubes and a rifles slug barrel (the trap stock helpw get a quick sight picture), a 20ga 3" and then a "small" 20ga special field with a 22" barrel that is my rabbit and brush gun. A Charles Daly 12ga O/U field grade. My squirrel rifle is an accurized Ruger 77/22 with a Leupold 4X compact scope. Then the kids have inherited a few from me along the way..but I have kept for my descendants a .22 "Chipmunk" that I used to teacht them all how to shoot and be safe. Then I have my dad's Remington Sportsman 12ga and a few more family wall hangers. Used to have so many more it was like running a day care center for infants, too much care and cleaning.

Carlos...

I shot IPSC matches all over in the 70s when the sport was just beginning to grow. At the time the department encouraged and paid for my shooting, gave me time off to travel and supported me 100%. By 1979 I had additional duties (made sergeant) and my first child was born in May of 1980... My everyday on the range becam,e once a week... You know what that will do to a "hand". Just kind of drifted away from it... Family and responsibility got my time. Kind of funny now to look back at the way "we did it"... I shot those matches with my street leather and carried the same pistol on Monday that I shot in competition on Sunday. I'd like to see som guy pile into and out of a squad car wearing the latest rail gun! And the donut crumbs would fill the scope up! Imagine what the outcome of a bar fight would be on the attempts to keep your piece in the leather with the skeleton holsters. The "Sport" has traveled away from the original concept of Jeff Cooper and the other pioneers. Cops needed to learn how to shoot for self defense and the NRA bulls-eye matches didn't do that. IPSC was to teach and suppurt "practical" pistol shooting. Ahhh, I'm gettin old!

Greg,

I can understand the reason behind that one. I want to shoot after I retire, but I will be working for a living then and I want more time with the family and also more fishing time!! My shooting season is right in the middle of the best fishing time in the year. That is why I am here at the computer doing homework for the school I am in, and not fishing now!!!!!

Old Model 88 Winchester lever action 308, Model 77 Ruger 243 synthetic stock, Old JC Whittney 12 Ga. pump shotgun and of course my 50 cal. muzzle loader. The shotgun was one my dad bought when he was a kid. The Ruger is my favorite. Love deer hunting with it.

Carlos,..that's cool that you got your Dad's "tools"...just curious though,..are you as good at long range shots as he was??..Did he teach you some of the finer points of long range plinkin' or is that something like a "natural gift", where you either have the skills,...or you don't?!! Man he was the BEST,...and if you have that talent too...that's awesome!!!

Mac

Mac,

He did teach me the basics. I was shooting small bore (.22) while he was still able to get around and help out. By the time I was into high power/long range he was not able to get around/out too well. So, I would at times, bring my data book home for him to look at and help me out on things.

Well, I think that some of the skill is learned, but some is also just there. (look at me and basketball) I am a fairly good shot (team I shot on set a National record this summer at the 800, 900, 1000 yard line course of fire) but I am more know as a coach. I was the head coach for the Marine Corps rifle team for a couple of years and that is one of the highlights of my career. Also was able to coach with an international long range team from the USA in Canada and we won the world championship. Now that one was sweet!!! We beat the Brits, the Canadians, South Africans, New Zeland, and Austraulia. As a job and a hobby, I do like long range shooting. Lots of variables and a very big challenge (Huum, like bass fishing maybe)

Carlos

Genetics... Sometimes anecdotal data is as important as all the scientific studies...

Carlos... in my youth I got to know some of the folks from the Army Advanced Marksmanship Unit... The one I remember most was George Nonte... He was always a believer that he was looking for troopers whose family had a "history" of shooting. Seems he knew what he was talking about...

That's cool Carlos,...congrat's on the accomplishments!! You've got a LOT to be proud of....sure wish I could've met your Dad...saw an interview with him (not sure how long ago it was taped, but he was telling stories about a few of his

escapades when he was in 'Nam) and man alive he could tell a story!! What a stud! Very interesting stories too....next time I'm in VA. I'll get a hold of you and maybe my bro and I can meet you somewhere for a brewski and some fishin'!!....Bring some photo albums too...would love to hear and see more....he is a legend!! Thanks for the hilites on your career too,...man you're right there bigdog!

Congrat's!!

Mac

My only 'weapon', is a Ruger single action, 6" barrel 22/22mag. Bought it years ago as a general 'plinker'. Haven't shot or hunted in years.

Goes back to when my Dad, in just one season, just about soured me on hunting deer, and/or anything else. Spent almost every daylight hour in a stand (or sitting on the ground), every weekend, for the entire deer season in Texas. Generally runs from early November, to the first of the year. I never saw one deer, much less got a shot.

Up at 4:00AM, walk to the stand (about 45-60 minutes), wait another hour for sunrise; stay till 2:30PM; walk back for a cold lunch; back to the stand; stay until dark. Get back and have to russle dinner. Clean up after dinner. Do the same thing on Sunday. Eight or nine weekends of that, will take it right out of you - when you are a teenager.

Been thinking of getting back into hunting for birds. I'd like to get a nice over/under shotgun, and start to do some shooting. Already deaf in my right ear - don't suppose I can hurt that one any more.

Anyway.

Tex

Oh man! A topic I love just as much as bassboats.

Browning Stainless A-bolt 7mmRemMag

Desert Eagle 44 w/scope

Colt 1911

Ruger P89

Remington 600 in .243

H&K USP Tactical

Ruger Backhawk in 44, 357, 40, and 45 colt

Mossberg Ulti-Mag

Knight LK 50 cal

Cobray M11

S&W 4506

Always wanted a Calico 9mm. They look cool

I would love to own a Barrett .50 just for the joy of unpacking it on the local Conservation Dept. rifle range.

"But officer, this IS my deer rifle! Yes, I'm going deer hunting, but the buck I want to shoot is standing in WYOMING!"

12 guage Remington 870...

need I say more??? hahaha

Love that shotgun...

Have a 28" full choke and also a slug barrel.

Got a 50 caliber CVA inline muzzle loader, but I never use it...

Still "need" to get a 357 for plinking...

az

I've got several toys collecting dust right now.. I'm looking forward to getting out a time or two for deer season this year, if at all possible.. Anyway, here's my list (as best I recall)..

Bulgarian SA-93 -- 7.62x39mm Semi-Auto AK w/ chrome-lined, hammer-forged barrel and milled reciever.. Lil' Bro of the venerable SLR-95.. Very well made.

Marlin Glenfield 30-30 Lever Action

1st Gen. Remington 'Viper' .22 -- P.O.S. Two thumbs WAY down!! Jams CONSTANTLY and often fails to strike the cartridge hard enough to fire it.. Requires a fricken allen wrench, an entire afternoon and a LOT of patience to clean properly.

Chinese M-44 Moisen-Nagant Carbine w/ Bayonette in 7.62x54 Russian -- Cartridges are between a .308 and 30-06, and it has a 20" barrel, so it kicks like a MULE!! Around dusk, you can see flames shoot a good 2' from the muzzle. Cool old military rifle.

Norinco SKS

Norinco SKS Sporter w/ AK-Style Mag & thumbhole stock

NE Arms 12Ga Single Shot

NE Arms 20Ga Single Shot -- My first gun. :)

Stoeger 20Ga Double Barrel w/ dual triggers

Jennings .380 -- Dangerously crappy firearm.. SUPER LOW QUALITY!!! The one I have now is a replacement for the one I had that fired on SAFE and sheared the safety switch off.. HORRIBLE firearm.

Dude,...sounds like you better wear a kevlar full body suit when you take your stuff out!!..LOL....be careful!!!

Carlos

Is there a manual or something that will help with long distance shooting? I just like reaching out there with the long rifle but am I grew up with a rifle in hand but am basically self taught. The navy didn't feel I needed to lean those skills as they had the Marines.

The coyotes around here don't let you have much more than a couple hundred yards for a shot and I lik'd to have the confindence to try some of those providing its a safte shot.

fatrap

CMJ:

I know what you mean about fireballs. The Ruger SP-101 .357 I've got with the two-inch barrel will put out a fireball about eight inches in diameter and two feet long when I fire factory 158 grain hollow points. There is also a disk of flame about the diameter of a good dinner plate that escapes between the cylinder and the barrel. If you don't hold your hands just right, you get the hair singed off the back of your hand.

I read an article on this little 5-shot revolver that said if you are shooting combat in close-quarters, you don't necessarily have to hit your assailant. The fireball will put him down with third degree burns!

The first time I pulled the trigger with .357 rounds in it, the cottn' pickn' thing recoiled and came back so hard the hammer took a hunk out of my forehead. You gotta GRIP the thing.

Its fun going to an indoor range. Guys will see me open the case. I'll be setting up and hear, "Oh, he's just shooting a little .38 5-shot. Then I'll step to the table and pull the trigger. BOOOM! It turns heads.

Fat-rap,

Go to www.long-range.com some good info there. Also there are a few books available. From creedmoor armory and from precision shooting. Good ones from precision shooting. The books will give you some things to try anyway!!!

Mo, ever shot a .50? Now that is a blast (pun intended)

Carlos

Carlos,..I can't imagine what a .50 would be like....I know that a .300 Weatherby Mag (un-ported) rattled me to the deepest darkest inner-most sanctum of my soul and it HURT!

LOL....Those .50's would have to be ported and padded and everyother type of "ed" as possible to keep from taking an arm off!! ahahahahahahhaaa.....would LOVE to shoot one though!!

Mac

Mac,

They ahve the mongo huge compemsator ont eh front, and you do nto want to be in teh balst area when it is shot. Will light you up, recoil is not too bad, unti you are shooting liek 50 or 60 rounds (had to do taht for a test, was like work at the end) first few are just....loud and boomy. Fun to shoot at more then 1000 yards and have 2 tracers in the air at once and watch them go down range and impact on the target. You do have to be behind the weapon though, if you are off to the side....ouch.....

Well Carlos, helps to proof the post BEFORE you post it. Hope that you all can figure out my stellar typing.....

Man that would be cool!! TRacer's are cool anyway,..but to see 2 go down range to a target at 1000yds would be awesome!

I've shot tracers out of my .223 and it was SWEEEEEET!!!

You had to shoot 50-60 rounds??...50cal rifle?? OUCH!!!!

you have a cool job dude!!...ahahahahahahaha...

don't worry about the spell check,..I knew EXACTLY what you were saying,...or attempting to!!..LOL....man I'd love to sit down and BS with you sometime....no doubt!!!!

Mac

Mac,

Will have to get together and swap some stories the next time you are in the area. Job can be cool here but also get hot and heavy :)

Carlos

Steve...

I'd like to be first in line if you ever foolish decide to part company with your Rem 600. I have wanted opne of those in both 243 and 350 RM, nice deer (.243) and great black bear gun in .350. Don't know why Remington ever screwed that gun up to become the 660...Then it died. But, if you do send it to me I'll keep it warm and cozy next to the fire with my other cherished possessions.

I enjoyed reading about everybody's collection...So...ttt and see if we can get more participants

Yeah Greg, it's a fun little gun, and very accurate. Anyone can shoot a 243 all day long without getting bruised. My 7mm will tire you out pretty quickly. I might would be inclined to part with it if convinced to do so. later.................sa

Oh boy..here we go.

9mm Glock 17

1911A1 .45

Ruger Gov't .22

North American Arms Mini .22 mag revolver

Heritage Single-Action .22 lr and mag revolvers

Jennings .380

Walther PPK .380

Taurus .25

Rossi .38 snubby

Smith and Wesson .357 686 stainless 6"

Ruger Super Redhawk .44 mag

Colt .32 Buntline revolver

Colt Mountain Revolver .44 Special

30-30 Marlin

.22 Marlin

winchester .22

Remington 700 BDL .270

CVA .50 cal in-line camo and stainless muzzleloader

Mossberg 500 12ga

New England 20 ga

New England 12 ga

New England .410

Beretta 12 ga

Rossi 20 ga/.22cal combo

Winchester 870 12 ga

Red Ryder bb-gun

Super Soaker double-barrel

I'm sure I forgot a few but that's a good start!!!!!!!

oops...I meant Remington 870

and I forgot the CVA .50 cal smokepole in black synthetic

Hey Ken...

I had my Super Soaker converted to a rail gun by Mattel! Awesome with a reddot sight. I like your .44 Mountain Gun. My son bought the Ruger .22 Polymer gripped "Gov't" mdl. Only other .22 (other than my S&W Kit gun) I have ever liked... I'm a .45 man myself so I like the feel.

I put a backpack mounted tank on my Super Soaker for extra ammo capacity!!!

I been thinking about getting a .22 conversion kit for my 1911A1 cause I really enjoy the heck outta that thing...anybody here have one??? How are they?

I had an original Colt conversion kit that was "loaned" (he was very clear on that issue) to me by my uncle. Had the floating chamber (dirty-dirty-dirty) and was fun for a while. Very inaccurate. The new kits that replace the link and spring should be just as much fun and a lot more acurate. But, Ken, other than the weight the Ruger is a good "feels like the real thing".

Greg,

My gov't modal Ruger is shaped and feels more like a German Luger...we must be talking about 2 different models of Ruger 22's. I'd prefer to purschase a seperate pistol if it feels and shoots like the 1911...let me know exactly what model yours is.

Ruger markets a polymer frame model, the 22/45, my son has the 4" "Bull" barrel model...somewhat rare...feels very much like a 1911a Colt Gov't model .45. Here's a link to Ruger's web site and the pistol. http://www.ruger-firearms.com/hgpages/p4.html Ruger markets the "P" series as having a "grip angle and magazine latch virtually identical to the 1911 model .45acp." The 4" bull barrel model feels very much like the "real" one. And, they are...(Unfortunately it is availablke only in blued finish. All of the stainless "P" models are either tapered 4" or longer bull barrels.) BTW the whole Ruger web site is great.

Carlos:

No, no .50 on my part, but I've got a fishin' buddy who was in the Corps and he's talked about popping off a few rounds. Read a short description of your dad using a .50 with a scope mounted to it. All I could think was "Reach out, reach out and touch someone" from the Ma Bell days. I'd also love to pull the trigger on an M1A2 120mm main gun!

The Springfield '03 that my dad sporterized is pretty fair in accuracy. With handloads at 100 yds, I've been able to put five rounds into a hole that can be covered with a quarter. It was cheating, of course (4X Weaver scope), but for an old WWI surplus rifle, I thinks its okay. I can't imagine what a tuned and properly sighted in modern .308 can do. I've only dropped one deer in my life, but it was the perfect shot. The buck just dropped straight down, legs curled up underneath. We had to pull it over on its side to dress it out. I could never improve on that one shot, so I don't deer hunt anymore.

My AR-15A1 was manufactured in 1974. I bought it from a retired Lutheran pastor (diagnosed with terminal cancer), who kept it in the original box, with the flash supressor cap on and inside the original plastic bag. He had all the original documentation, too. That one also has a rail cope mount with a 4x on it, but just using the iron sights I've been pretty impressed with how accurate it can be. Love the recoil spring!! KA-THUNNNGG. He gave me 3,000 reloads for free, since he didn't feel comfortable selling round he had reloaded himself.

My Colt Gold Cup MarkIV also was stored in its original box, which not only included the plastic wrapper, but the dry paper as well. Veerrryyy nice gun.

Gentlemen, we need to find a Rally location with an outdoor pistol/rifle range and a skeet range. Wouldn't that be a hoot? But only one rule - we do this before ANYONE takes even a sip of alcohol.

A Lutheran Pastor (Ret.) with a AR-15 and 3,000 rounds of ammo,...if he wasn't/is a modern day "Pale Rider",..who is?

LOL...my kinda guy!!

Mac

Clint Eastwood for "Secretary of Defense" in the Neeley Admin.!!!

MO,

Come on up for Camp Neeley...we do alot of shooting!!!

TT,

I still think I'm missing a few...I'll have to check this weekend when I get back up-north.

OK - can play in this post but only at a 10 yearold level. The only "toy" I have or ever have had that fits into this category is my Proline C02 4.5mm bb pistol. Bought in 1987 in college with one purpose in mind! That of killing the 4 legged long rodents living in my fraterity house. These rats were eating us out of house and home. Oh, and our girl friends stopped "sleeping over" because they were scared of the critters who would come in to our rooms at night thru the closet/attic accesses and eat our snacks. So 15 young and stupid college kids went shopping at the local Service Merchandise. OK 14 kids, one who had hunted since he was a toddler brought a REAL 22 cal pellet pistal. We set up traps (newspaper with twinkies in the center) and intercom systems to those of us with "guns" who were willing to hunt at night. It took 2 weeks and 6 dead rats later to get the girls back in the house!

how many of your stoned frat bro's took a bb in the arss before they realized the twinkie in the newspaper was NOT an after bar snack??..

Never had one go for the twinkie BUT I did come within an inch of shooting a frat bro in the head one night. It was 3am and everyone was drunk and asleep, we got the "call" from one room of Rat! Me and Doug headed down (doug had the 22) and we throw the guy out of his room, baracade the opening between the door and floor with books and flush the fuzzy critter out. He litterly JUMPED 3 feet in the air, the Rat, when he hit the books, thinking he could get out. Long story short me and doug are on either side of the bed after Mr. Rat. I'm lying on the floor looking under the bed doug is on top. We'll all of a sudden I see a hairy thing drop into my sights - I fire and JUST miss doug's hair!!! We did get the rat that night, but new rule - Only ONE armed drunk in a room at a time!!!! I still got pictures of us in our hunting gear, guns and dead rats - gotta dig them up and scan them in!

I KNOW Neeley, Rob and the others will chime in and let me have it, and i'm just WAITING for a Toxic blast on this one!!!

Mac...

You need to "reflect" in your post that your JNs are/are not... PC... So, that would be; "ROTGDFLM...PC (or NPC)..JNCFO.... Got it?

got it,....thanks for the heads-up......regardless, i laughed them CFO!!! lol...still laffin at that visual...

Trep droppin' a bead on a rat's arss only to find out it's his roomies HEAD!!!...ahahahahaa...stopit Trep!!..I'm cryin'!!!!!

See Mac - There is a REASON I don't have real guns!!! I'm dangerous enough with HOOKS!!!

Latest posts

Back