Move over Bill Dance, It's TN Teri

• Thread starter Teri C. [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSVSLS
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Had a blast fishing yesterday. If you can spare 4 minutes of your life, it's just me messing around on the lake. Might be boring to some but I catch a fish in the end. lol.

We caught so many fish yesterday. My friend and I had the best time fishing that I've had in a long time. We got back in a cove and the water was boiling with shad for like 2 hours. I have never seen a feeding frenzy last that long. We caught striped bass, largemouth bass, crappie, drum...it was a awesome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSVSLSjTFAc

LOL..Great job!! (BTW,...swing your rod to the right vs. the left and you'll get more power in your hook sets!!);)

But I am somewhat left handed even though I don't use a left handed reel. It's more instinct to swing left. I don't even think I could swing it to the right, it would be akward.

Ahhh okay,.....didn't know you were a lefty. Do what works best for you!!:cool:

Here is one of the nice largemouths I caught yesterday. I think I am going to go to church every Sunday before I fish.:p

terifish.jpg

P.S. I have got to get some better hair products. I always look like he!! after a boat ride.

Great video of our up and coming STAR:D.

RoyC

LOL.....I love the "sponsor me" line....

Looks like fun.....Pull a walk the dog out next time you see that. Too much fun.

tell me you used my worms and caught them..HA HAH HA Great video..I think we should Produce the Teri Fishing show..Anyone want to go with me as co Producers......:D Besides guys want to look at the girls more than the men.....Money In the bank...

Teri you rootin for Butler tonight..

Teri, I think you need to start a Youtube channel and make these a regular series.

Obviously, I need to convert you to walleyes...:rolleyes:

Obviously, I need to convert you to walleyes...:rolleyes:

ha, I really don't think I am worthy of a regular series. I was just messing around. I would be more like a reel of bloopers than a fishing show. :D

But ti would be entertaining!

"it's on like Donkey Kong!" lol

Teri,..the next time you do that,...make sure you get on "point" before you set the hook!! Strike a pose,...that is FUNNY stuff!!:lol:

Mac, the "point" will come on the plastics episode. :p

Mac, the "point" will come on the plastics episode. :p

Latest posts

Back